Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My Friend Made Me A Taser

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by why write?, Aug 7, 2005.

1. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

Well, my friend called me and told me he has something for me....something good, and its a taser...or however you spell it....this kid is crazy, made out of a disposable camera, he says it shocks reaal bad....we'll see how it works tommorow.

[​IMG]

put these on your target and boom:

[​IMG]

crazy.

2. useurname

useurname Member

I heard of these never seen one though. I could have alot of fun with that I got a shocker pen that shit is hilarious ill be like hey dude drop that new handstyle you told me about on this paper and bam they get the shock when they try and click it

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

cool

"hold this claw shaped thing for a second"

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I've seen them made out of the components of the camera, not the whole thing. And attached to a glove.

Pretty decent lil shock.

5. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

don't you have some pets you can test it on?

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

[​IMG]

My friends and I would just get two heavy gauge stiff wires and just have them pointing out the side of the camera's case.

7. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Taze your friend, then maby hell rethink about making homemade weapons for people he klnows...

8. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

9. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

what u need to do is make a device to FIRE those hooks into someone's flesh. now THATS a sick taser

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Just throw the camera at their face..

11. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hahah, well...i went to go pick it up and we put it on a piece of metal and threw a battery in the camera and it let off a huge shock and sparks were flying, the battery got really hot and i was like fuck this shit im not taking it hahah....too dangerous for me.

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

know anyone with a pacemaker?

13. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

just touch it and see
    quit being a sissy

14. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

i'm guessing you have to use a camera that has a flash?

15. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member