my "friend" just stole 30 dollars worth of shit from me

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this is fucking gay...i told the mother fucker he could take a small amount of shrooms as a tip cus he went all the way down into a shady area and bought some for me, but the fucker ended taking a whole fucking 8th plus change....now i have jack shit to slang and unless i rip off some 7th graders im gonna lose 30 bucks!! im gonna call him up later and ask for my 8th back but it seems kind of a bitch move to do that...is 30 bucks worth bashing his face in over??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

this is fucking gay...i told the mother fucker he could take a small amount of shrooms as a tip cus he went all the way down into a shady area and bought some for me, but the fucker ended taking a whole fucking 8th plus change....now i have jack shit to slang and unless i rip off some 7th graders im gonna lose 30 bucks!! im gonna call him up later and ask for my 8th back but it seems kind of a bitch move to do that...is 30 bucks worth bashing his face in over??

oh yeah thats worth a beat down...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i forgot to mention that he got jacked for 50$ the other day and maybe hes trying to get his shit back....but not at my expense...im calling him later to try and resolve this peacefully, if not i geuss violence is the answer

Guest angry xbox

im gonna have to go with the majority here and say yes, spank him like a kindergardner!!! then make some tea outta that dope and make him drink after he smokes a few bowls then give him som exlax in it as well so he trips hard while shitting his trip away .

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i cut into my loss cus i stole 20 bucks from someone today....see how the chain goes?? friend gets jacked--->friend takes way more shrooms than offered and i lose money---->becuase im out 30, i steal 20---->person is out 20 so he kills himself

but really though....when friends take your shit it sucks....back in grammar school me and my friends were always jacking eachother n64 games and clothes and holding them hostage for things that they stole from us......fucking A

Originally posted by tears*uno

why dont you

stop doing drugs, and get a job.

shut up and do some ....are you a straight edger? hahaj/k..if dude is your boy then i wouldnt beat his ass but if he aint then id bitch smke him but id wait till he eats some of the shrooms and is trippin and then you should dress in a devil costume and scare the fuck outta dude and THEN jack him se it all makes sense huh? hahaha man i think i need to stop with the drugs or something....whatever,,,peace..

Originally posted by Grandola

just tell him straight up - you took to much mother fucker!

then check the reaction....if he says a "smart-assed" remark then bitch slap him and take it from there.

Ask him why he took so much. If he denys it tell him to fuck a goat and go fuck his sister. Assuming you're young.

If he's cool take it back and watch yourself when you're around him.

You sound like you have real good friends:

"....back in grammar school me and my friends were always jacking eachother n64 games and clothes and holding them hostage for things that they stole from us"

N64 games? How old are you? Oh yeah, young enough to fuck a 13 year old.

Good luck in life.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

...the fucker ended taking a whole fucking 8th plus change....now i have jack shit to slang..

what the fuck..am i the only one who read into this?you only bought a 30 dollar 1/8th of shrooms to get your "slang on"?at 20 bucks an 1/8th(at least aroung here)you aint gonna make much off that venture....

"i got dime bags of caps and twomp sacks of stems....you want?"

you baller you.....

Archived