Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my "friend" just stole 30 dollars worth of shit from me

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Dec 20, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

this is fucking gay...i told the mother fucker he could take a small amount of shrooms as a tip cus he went all the way down into a shady area and bought some for me, but the fucker ended taking a whole fucking 8th plus change....now i have jack shit to slang and unless i rip off some 7th graders im gonna lose 30 bucks!! im gonna call him up later and ask for my 8th back but it seems kind of a bitch move to do that...is 30 bucks worth bashing his face in over??

2. DATSTFC

DATSTFC Guest

1st Bash his skull in

3. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

oh yeah thats worth a beat down...

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i forgot to mention that he got jacked for 50$ the other day and maybe hes trying to get his shit back....but not at my expense...im calling him later to try and resolve this peacefully, if not i geuss violence is the answer

5. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

im gonna have to go with the majority here and say yes, spank him like a kindergardner!!! then make some tea outta that dope and make him drink after he smokes a few bowls then give him som exlax in it as well so he trips hard while shitting his trip away .

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

just tell him straight up - you took to much mother fucker!

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

why dont you

stop doing drugs, and get a job.

8. sieb

sieb New Jack

jack him and rob the 7th graders
    12 oz profit$$$

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

DRUG PARTNERS ARE NOT FRIENDS.

10. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

go and rob stuff off him.................simple...!

11. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

POUND HIS GIRLFRINED THEN BORRW MONEY FROM HER OF THE AMOUNT HE STOLE AND WHEN SHE ASKS FOR THE MONEY BACK TELL HER TO GET IT FROM HIM

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

what are friends for..

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

dude, violence is always the answer

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i cut into my loss cus i stole 20 bucks from someone today....see how the chain goes?? friend gets jacked--->friend takes way more shrooms than offered and i lose money---->becuase im out 30, i steal 20---->person is out 20 so he kills himself

but really though....when friends take your shit it sucks....back in grammar school me and my friends were always jacking eachother n64 games and clothes and holding them hostage for things that they stole from us......fucking A

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.justanotherscene.com/images/rocketfromthecrypt.gif'>
    ???