my friend harold

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snotrocket
Originally posted by cheerleader

nice stuff but yeah whats up with that glue? 21 is the homie

that 21 was ragged before glue went over it. zine was on the left panel of that train and hes cool with all them NSF guys anyway.

Guest SPFlatty

i thought that might have been GUILT under GLUE, but i must be wrong...all i can say is i know ive gone over a few things in the dark on old golden wests, and when i went back for daytimes felt really bad for not noticing what was on the panel...sometimes wear and darkness can make a gem look like some toy garbage...it happens. im not supporting those who go over folks, but playing the devils advocate in justifying their thoughts...but yeah, we got a lot of kids who know nothing of the game and its history, and they're putting in work. people still going over numbers and leaving garbage like can tops and cans right below where they paint. i came up in a strict fr8 environment, thankfully in a city where fr8s were taken serious before all the old cats fell off the map. all i can say is respect where you're at and your elders...and you'll be all good.

Originally posted by snotrocket

that 21 was ragged before glue went over it. zine was on the left panel of that train and hes cool with all them NSF guys anyway.

If your going to go over something even if its dissed, atleast cover the whole thing. Next time you wont have to deel with all this shit.

Black Mack.

Archived