My Friday Night....

Gunm

so...yeah. i am confined to my apartment and three surrounding square miles on account of a lack of funds, work at 8 in the morning and a final tommorrow afternoon.

Whereas people like my ex are backstage at BFD whoring it up with rockstars and my buddies are in S.F. getting blowjobs from scenster chicks in bathroom stalls, here I sit at my computer, boozed, bored, in educational bondage....

The highlight of my eveing has been mixing a cheap cocktail, getting faded by myself while watching a thunderstorm and bombing down a freeway overpass intom oncoming traffic. Oh yeah, some cute chick wanted to hang out and I slept through her phone call.

Yeahhh! Whassup Rockers?!?!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep. that about sums it up.

I have many of the same problems but by and large my friday proceeded just as planned. I smoked spliffs stacked fruit. Stopped through on some friends downtown. Drank Oberon and went bombing. It must have been the heat because both of the spots i went to i was hearing shots. The first spot i went to sounded like war a half a block south and I split. The second spot i was hearing shots too. Border Patrol drove right by and didnt stop. I ran out of paint so i have to go back. It looks fresh so far.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Jun 11 2005, 02:32 AM

Thread's by Lens:

- Asian chick related

- ex girlfriend related

- Asian ex girlfriend related

- girls at school who just can't resist him

I guess this one fits in to all four categories.....

HAHAHA

Last night, on the way home, I was having a nice talk with a decent looking chick. I was ready to hit that in all ways until her boyfriend came up and whisked her away. He was fat, balding with long hair, and had some kind of dragon or something on his t-shirt. So I just went home and smoked a cannon to myself and played NBA Live.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jun 11 2005, 01:08 PM

Last night, on the way home, I was having a nice talk with a decent looking chick. I was ready to hit that in all ways until her boyfriend came up and whisked her away. He was fat, balding with long hair, and had some kind of dragon or something on his t-shirt. So I just went home and smoked a cannon to myself and played NBA Live.

take solace in the fact, that one day your or someone very much like you..is gonna creep up on dude's chick, run a couple of smooth words by her, then stick it in her butt, while he's busy arguing on D&D forums, listening to shitty hardcore music, and preparing for the next dragoncon

oh yeah..so thats what this is about..

ok..my friday night, I went down to east point and kicked it with a couple of kids who I haven't seen in mad long, listened to ill tracks the homie Jaffar had hooked up, smoked blunts and basically chilled..found out I had free tickets to the public enemy show on sunday (fresh)..then I headed down to Athens and rocked a show with my cuzzo's band..got home about 4:00am..listened to my roomate rant about how my homies girl is a freak (bad news..he needs to check that ho somewhat)..posted up a little in ch0 and passed out..