Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My first sketch :critiques plz:

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by pchaos, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pchaos

pchaos New Jack

hey all my first post, this is my first sketch, could u guys tell me wat u think and how i can improve etc. thx[attachmentid=22286][attachmentid=22286]

Attached Files:

2. Anew

Anew New Jack

hmm.
    Please don't start a new thread just to post something you've done. There are a lot of threads already about sketches and what not. Try and post them there. Starting a new thread will only cause people to hate you =(. Just giving you a heads up...

3. la creme de la seme

la creme de la seme Junior Member

^^thank you, post your shit in the toy thread. Im a nice guy so im not going to destroy you, but be warned other people are not as lenient as me. Have a nice day.

4. k_hones361

k_hones361 New Jack

You could probably improve by spending time on your sketches instead of making bad threads

5. 2501

2501 Member

Go paint this now, and forget the internet exists for as long as you can manage. Seriously, you'll enjoy life more.

6. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

toys post here...

7. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

THAT'S A NICE SKETCH YOU DREW OF AN EARTH COLORED BOOMERANG AND A ONE ARMED SHIRT ATTACKING A DUCK WITH AN ELVIS HAIRCUT, BUT THIS IS A FUCKING GRAFFITI FORUM.

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't start a new thread for one picture. Repost it in the "toys post here thread," and you won't have people talking shit. Or at least not as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.