my first pieces

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

well it being your first cancels out any value judgements...it is what it is.

start with straighter letters. don't get shot.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

fuck yeah Virus, bomb dem walls, I commend your determination for putting up with so much shit and still representin. Keep practicing, I bet theres not too much competition out there so thats probably the hottest piece for hundreds of miles!!

LOL!

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by distraught

and here i thought this was going to be about Virus from germany.

i always thought virus was from canada?

no bother.

hey virus or snap

do they have trains in isreal?

for me, yeah there's no letter structure, but remember painting shit like that? everything was new and dope. painting was so fun, sometimes there's too much bullshit with painting, meeting people, us telling this dude his shit is wack. whatever, seeing that makes me nostalgic. it's dope. keep painting.

Guest imported_Europe

Keep it up! Good work, from what city is the piece?

I searched and searched in Israel to find graff, but I only found religious stuff. But I did find a copy of IGT Times in Tower records in Tel Aviv.

Gotta go back to Israel, I love that place... And the women, dont even get me started...

krowteN

we got trains in israel damn i got to bomb one it just a shit to go alon tough

and to Europe man it is in bat -yam dont know if u herd of it if u r cominig to israel meet me there i be more then happy to meet a felw writer(if that is what i m) we got the finest women here u see them u come

about the snap it was beafor i had internet i thought that graffiti is just words but then i realized it is ur name u write so i got near it a bubble style virus i'll snap a pic and show u all

Archived