Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"my first love... boys who skratch"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chizm, Aug 20, 2001.

1. chizm

chizm Senior Member

grrrr, i HATE that commercial. its so sad to see underground hiphop being advertised in a gap commercial and appreciated my the masses. and in former threads we've all agreed that the vass vass majority of people all around us are fucking yokels. that girl is stupid too. she's like spinning around, and "feeling the music, maaaannn" . I HATE IT! it gave me an ulser.

grrrrrr arrrgggg.

2. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

3. avils

avils Senior Member

Scratchin scratchin what what is it

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i dont know guys, if i was a girl, i doubt i could resist a boy getting busy on the turntables. if your a proud affiaite of affore mentioned dj status, please try to keep your dj safe from a whore!

5. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Only thing good about it, I am getting a ob at gap and now they play rob swift in there, I was there for two interviews and both times I was there I heard, "all this scratching is making me rich"

------------------
    Girls suck.

6. LUKY

LUKY Member

this is the night owl post, all night owls check in! hA

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

where is the infamous "whos awake in here thread"? its not even late yet, this train is just leaving the station

8. curious george

curious george Senior Member

fuck gap commercials! fuck those truth kids too!

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

what the hell ever happend to the days when hip hop was small. almost underground.
    and fo fu fux sakes no bitches no how to scratch

10. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

you ignorant bastard....kuttin kandy...shortee....many others...die

11. LUKY

LUKY Member

i think he meant it wasnt a gap commercial mainstream thing dood.

12. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

I HATE SPRITE TOO

13. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

i think its awesome. seriously being mad about co-opted culture is soooo *90's*. im all for it. i think id like to see GG Allen used in walmart ads. that would be fresh. or see espo in reebok ads....oh wait....nevermind. but yeah, its all gravy. if i could be in a gap ad, i d do it in a heartbeat. yall need to stop worrying about it...this aint 1967, where something is gonna stay mad DL...everything "DL" in our generation stays DL for a total of 27 hours. get used to it. with the internet and the wisening up of ad-execs everywhere, theyve finally figured out that its cool to co-opt undeground shit....so whatever....just keep scratching and thank the gap for giving your lonely ass a chance to get laid. now you can say "you seen taht gap ad? i do that. i "scratch"." and fuck it, some college chick whos desperate to be cool will give your ass a hummer. dont be mad, be glad.
    i cant wait till racking gets some love...."I love boys who rack!!!" now thatd be the shizzzle, my nizzles.

14. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

wait till gap american eagle and abercrombie come out with shirts that have their name "tagged" across the front

15. chizm

chizm Senior Member

thats when it'll all be over.