My first couple throwies

anz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by orangedots

yo leave the kid alone,dont forget EVERYBODY was a toy at one point and time,even YOU !!!!!!!! so back off.......

Dude, this kid pulled the equivalent of a skinhead walking into an all black neighborhood. What did he expect from a bunch of assholes like us? Constructive critique? There is nothing to critique.

Kill yourself now

hahah wow.everyone on here took the words right outta my muthafuckin mouth i dont understand how kids who are just getting into graffiti (and we were all there once except for one exception) and see nice pieces, nice bombs at home and on the net would post something like that. i mean look at other peoples shit on this forum alone, y ou think anyones going to be nice to you when it looks like that? i mean come on. come correct man, go out and bomb, but first on paper, and dont take photos until you actually get good. because i mean my man, a black fill with a brown outline, you KNOW that doesnt look good and so do we. its the old "im the shit, im a graffiti artist so i must be good if ive gone bombing" syndrome

fuck this shit it pisses me off beyond anything else

peace

Originally posted by orangedots

kill myself???how about i just come and kill you for being a bitch ass punk muthafucka that u are!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ha ha ha ha......I'll think of you when i set fire to something tonight

stolen from a different thread

Originally posted by cheerleader

the only real self promo that annoys me is when its a nobody toy who paints somthing under a rock and then posts it on the internet as though they are up...thats like faking the funk.

or read the part about the internet in the nise interview in clout. :idea:

• 4 weeks later...