Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My first couple throwies

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by anz, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anz

anz New Jack

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400615199_001P.jpg'>
    [img]http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400615199_002P.jpg'>

name :l

2. 40ozbreath

40ozbreath Member

whatthe fuck is wrong with you dont post this shit. fucken idiot.

3. anz

anz New Jack

?

so its my fault im new to graffiti?

4. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

kid, you got a long way before anyone can bear to look at your shit

5. BLaCkNiGGa

BLaCkNiGGa Member

is it your fault your garbage? YES!! Hello? Heard of paper and pencil? CLOSE THIS THREAD.:( :D :lol:

6. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

You're about to get cyber ass fucked kid! Get ready..........

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Re: ?

it's your fault you tried to run before you even knew how to stand up straight you cunt

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks10.gif'>
    god, I love getting to use this

9. BLaCkNiGGa

BLaCkNiGGa Member

^^^haha i almost forgot about that. what a perfect time to use it.

10. anarky

anarky Junior Member

pick a new name. -=

namerocc..

11. orangedots

orangedots Member

yo leave the kid alone,dont forget EVERYBODY was a toy at one point and time,even YOU !!!!!!!! so back off.......but on the other hand dont post your shit on here,there is a toy thread u can post,next time just post it on there

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Dude, this kid pulled the equivalent of a skinhead walking into an all black neighborhood. What did he expect from a bunch of assholes like us? Constructive critique? There is nothing to critique.

Kill yourself now

13. orangedots

orangedots Member

kill myself???how about i just come and kill you for being a bitch ass punk muthafucka that u are!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

14. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

hahah wow.everyone on here took the words right outta my muthafuckin mouth i dont understand how kids who are just getting into graffiti (and we were all there once except for one exception) and see nice pieces, nice bombs at home and on the net would post something like that. i mean look at other peoples shit on this forum alone, y ou think anyones going to be nice to you when it looks like that? i mean come on. come correct man, go out and bomb, but first on paper, and dont take photos until you actually get good. because i mean my man, a black fill with a brown outline, you KNOW that doesnt look good and so do we. its the old "im the shit, im a graffiti artist so i must be good if ive gone bombing" syndrome

fuck this shit it pisses me off beyond anything else

peace

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha ha ha......I'll think of you when i set fire to something tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.