my favorite kind of FR8!

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

I got this zine/hace car like that...it's raw. also when they're sandwiched they can be the only paintable daytime cars.

krowteN-great when there parked next to cars too.

you sure know your stuff.

HA, One night me and my boy were painting fr8s..and we just so happened to cap some of greys first shit..not even knowing....oops, sorry.

P.S. it wasnt becasue you have a bad additude its becasue there were no more empty fr8s and your shit sucked.

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

HA, One night me and my boy were painting fr8s..and we just so happened to cap some of greys first shit..not even knowing....oops, sorry.

P.S. it wasnt becasue you have a bad additude its becasue there were no more empty fr8s and your shit sucked.

oh boo hoo. if it was some of my first shit then it was mad faded. i bet you and your toy bitches aint got nothing more that 2 years old.

Guest toyeraser

I HAVE A QUESTION...

please explain to me why it is cool to dress like a total faggot and act like a jewish princess?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

**oh boo hoo. if it was some of my first shit then it was mad faded. i bet you and your toy bitches aint got nothing more that 2 years old.***

Actually ive been writing alot longer than 2 years...probly as long as you have. and next time can you retype that shit in english so i can understand your shit talking.

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION...

Originally posted by toyeraser

please explain to me why it is cool to dress like a total faggot and act like a jewish princess?

that's too funny. i also find it funny when people have something positive to say about this guy most of the time its from someone not from the states, and vice versa.

Guest mobshitbitch

im very suprised. Jesus christ, kids today have no fucking respect. First of all, i dont think any of you could even amount to half of what 16 has done. Unlike you, hes been consistantly up with style,even before you toys discovered what a pilot was. And this isnt just in one city. listening to your stupid comments like, "we capped yo shit cause you have a bad attitude" makes me frustrated. That only translates to "Man, you've been doing this for way longer than i have, but since im a jealous toy im going to say i dissed your shit, but since i dont paint i really didnt. Saying that you dissed 16 is a shame. we know you didn't, and if you did, you only did it because you live in some no named town in the middle of no-where. If you think im lying, you should proove me wrong, by leaving a name. and i dont want to hear any bullshit like "fuck that holmes, i dont leave names on the internet" because we all know your a faking ass buster.

Originally posted by mobshitbitch

im very suprised. Jesus christ, kids today have no fucking respect. First of all, i dont think any of you could even amount to half of what 16 has done. Unlike you, hes been consistantly up with style,even before you toys discovered what a pilot was. And this isnt just in one city. listening to your stupid comments like, "we capped yo shit cause you have a bad attitude" makes me frustrated. That only translates to "Man, you've been doing this for way longer than i have, but since im a jealous toy im going to say i dissed your shit, but since i dont paint i really didnt. Saying that you dissed 16 is a shame. we know you didn't, and if you did, you only did it because you live in some no named town in the middle of no-where. If you think im lying, you should proove me wrong, by leaving a name. and i dont want to hear any bullshit like "fuck that holmes, i dont leave names on the internet" because we all know your a faking ass buster.

Yeah. people used to hold GRAFF in a high regard. i would never think of going over someone elses graff without a good fuckin reason. especially someone who put in work. you know none of these bitches claiming to dis me will leave a fucking name.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

Yeah. people used to hold GRAFF in a high regard. i would never think of going over someone elses graff without a good fuckin reason. especially someone who put in work. you know none of these bitches claiming to dis me will leave a fucking name.

you gotta ask nicelly (they like the attention..shhhh i didnt say that....)

Guest Dr. Drew

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION...

Originally posted by toyeraser

this is a graff website. if you have to criticize his clothing style, then it just looks like a desperate attempt to clown him since you can't talk shit about his graff itself. you people are so stupid for always commenting on what the dude looks like.

don't get your panties all in a bunch...

hey now... me and that dude have some of friends in common and i was just repeating what they say about him. i think its funny. ha ha. besides, if you're gonna get up on stage and start singing, don't be surprised if someone in the audience throws a tomato at you every so often. fucker.;)

A long time ago showman P.T. Barnum thought of a way to drum up business in cities where his traveling show was headed. Under a fake name he'd write a letter to the editor of that city's paper about how dope the show was. Then he'd write an angry letter under a different name about how the circus was evil for exploiting midgets and animals and whatnot. Real readers would join the debate and chime in on one side or the other. When the show finally arrived ticket sales were brisk, as everybody had read the debate, knew his name, and had to see what the fuss was about.

If Grey bites anybody, it's Barnum. You're all suckers.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

A long time ago showman P.T. Barnum thought of a way to drum up business in cities where his traveling show was headed. Under a fake name he'd write a letter to the editor of that city's paper about how dope the show was. Then he'd write an angry letter under a different name about how the circus was evil for exploiting midgets and animals and whatnot. Real readers would join the debate and chime in on one side or the other. When the show finally arrived ticket sales were brisk, as everybody had read the debate, knew his name, and had to see what the fuss was about.

If Grey bites anybody, it's Barnum. You're all suckers.

grey the one man traveling circus?

Archived