my favorite drink........

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since im not getting paid to advertise, i aint posin a flick

....however, remy martin xo is a fine champagne cognac (not the remy those uneducated fuckers in the rap songs drink, thats vsop) finishes smooooooooooooothly

Originally posted by Upgrade

(not the remy those uneducated fuckers in the rap songs drink, thats vsop) finishes smooooooooooooothly

wasn't Tha Liks' latest album called XO something or other?

i love cognac. and you can't say that those rappers are uneducated. I bet some of them drink hype drinks larger than you 'cuz of all that money.

It's liek people assume I don't know shit when they see me drinking forties. How little they know...

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

INNER CIRCLE.......80%......BOURBON.........I have had this only a couple of times I polished off a 700ml bottle and I was wasted as fuck. Definatly worth a drink if you can find it........Could not find a picture on the net though.

Info on Bourbon for those not in the know:

Bourbon

Bourbon whiskey was developed in Scott County, Kentucky, in 1789 by the Reverend Elijah Craig, a Baptist minister. The drink takes its name from Bourbon County, Kentucky, where in 1790 Jacob Spears produced what was considered to be the finest alcoholic beverage on the frontier. Spears mixed corn with rye and added malt for fermentation. That closely resembles the process distillers use today. Legally, bourbon must contain at least 51 percent corn (but may contain up to 90 percent), must be stored in unused charred oak barrels for at least 24 months, and must not be more than 160 proof (80 percent alcohol), or less than 80 proof (40 percent alcohol). Once the process was developed, it is easy to see why farmers preferred to distill whiskey instead of marketing their dried grain. A typical pioneer trail cart could transport four bushels of dried corn or the equivalent of 12 bushels when distilled into whiskey. Kentucky is one of the largest producers of bourbon in the world. This is due to Kentucky’s limestone water which is considered to be the purest and most suitable for producing the beverage. Surprisingly, bourbon, which has an amber brown color in its final form, is perfectly clear just after it has been distilled. It takes its color and some of its flavor from aging in charred oak barrels. :D

Originally posted by Upgrade

since im not getting paid to advertise, i aint posin a flick

....however, remy martin xo is a fine champagne cognac (not the remy those uneducated fuckers in the rap songs drink, thats vsop) finishes smooooooooooooothly

you call that a real drink. hell that ain't shit, i drink remy louis XIII.

straight up - 1 bottle every 2 weeks. flossin' baby.

remy vsop is a fine champagne cognac as well and not just because the label says that. quit frontin'!!!! you probably only tasted that shit (XO) once or saw it in the glass case at you liquor store.

**well nevermind i guess it could be your favorite drink, but don't front like you drink it on the reg.....

Archived