MY FARTS STINK

Guest Resurrection

Guest Resurrection

HAVE YALL EVER HAD THOSE FARTS THAT ARE JUST SIMPLY HORRIFIC SMELLING? I'VE BEEN HAVING THEM FOR THE PAST DAY OR SO... I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WHAT YOU EAT OR WHAT BUT DAMN THEY STINK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 31 2006, 05:42 PM

OF COURSE IT IS WHAT YOU EAT, YOU FUCKING VEGAN.

YEAH THAT'S TRUE VEGANS DO HAVE SOME NASTY FARTS DUE TO ALL THAT SOY THEY EAT. I DRANK SOY MILK TO TRY IT OUT, AND IT WAS GOOD BUT MAN MY FARTS WERE EXTREMELY DEADLY.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Mar 31 2006, 06:01 PM

what ever you do,dont fart in the shower

that shit is rancid, it will burn your nose hairs off

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY IT STINKS SO MUCH. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE OPPOSITE, AND THAT THE HOT WATER WOULD "CLEAN" THE AIR AND WASH THE FART FUMES DOWN THE DRAIN. BUT PERHAPS THE FART FUMES CLING TO THE STEAM AND THAT SOMEHOW STRENGTHENS THE SMELL OF THE FARTS.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea ive been sitting here after a few beers last night and they wont stop....its like theres a fucking bubble fart machine stuck up in my large intestine thats in ON mode and theres nothing i can do

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 31 2006, 06:05 PM

are they the hot eggy sulfur shit smelling farts or the stale kind?

NEITHER. THEY'RE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL. I'VE EXPERIENCED THE EGGY ONES AND THE STALE ONES BUT THESE ARE THE ONES THAT SMELL LIKE DEAD PEOPLE. LIKE IMAGINE A DEAD CORPSE LYING SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU CAN'T SEE IT AND DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS. BUT YOU CAN SMELL IT.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by Some1@Mar 31 2006, 06:10 PM

beano.jpg

THING IS I HAVEN'T HAD ANY BEANS OR SHIT OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THE PAST DAY. OATMEAL/BANANAS FOR BREAKFAST, SOME PASTA AND A TURKEY SANDWICH FOR DINNER. AND ORANGE JUICE AND WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY