Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MY FARTS STINK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Resurrection, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

HAVE YALL EVER HAD THOSE FARTS THAT ARE JUST SIMPLY HORRIFIC SMELLING? I'VE BEEN HAVING THEM FOR THE PAST DAY OR SO... I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WHAT YOU EAT OR WHAT BUT DAMN THEY STINK.

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

OF COURSE IT IS WHAT YOU EAT, YOU FUCKING VEGAN.

3. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

yeah I put my cousin threw em last week on our way home from the beach
    must have been the KFC

4. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

YEAH THAT'S TRUE VEGANS DO HAVE SOME NASTY FARTS DUE TO ALL THAT SOY THEY EAT. I DRANK SOY MILK TO TRY IT OUT, AND IT WAS GOOD BUT MAN MY FARTS WERE EXTREMELY DEADLY.

5. Balki

Balki Member

NO, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

6. boogy nights

boogy nights Junior Member

it always smells like im trying to digest a walrus.

i think my colon needs cleaning. seriously, its awful.

for that matter? does anyone have any ideas on how to.... fix... this?

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

wow, what a stimulating thread....

...i miss the Spelling Nazi already

8. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

what ever you do,dont fart in the shower
    that shit is rancid, it will burn your nose hairs off

9. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY IT STINKS SO MUCH. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE OPPOSITE, AND THAT THE HOT WATER WOULD "CLEAN" THE AIR AND WASH THE FART FUMES DOWN THE DRAIN. BUT PERHAPS THE FART FUMES CLING TO THE STEAM AND THAT SOMEHOW STRENGTHENS THE SMELL OF THE FARTS.

10. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

My farts are starting to make me seriously question my health. They're that bad.

11. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

are they the hot eggy sulfur shit smelling farts or the stale kind?

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea ive been sitting here after a few beers last night and they wont stop....its like theres a fucking bubble fart machine stuck up in my large intestine thats in ON mode and theres nothing i can do

13. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

NEITHER. THEY'RE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL. I'VE EXPERIENCED THE EGGY ONES AND THE STALE ONES BUT THESE ARE THE ONES THAT SMELL LIKE DEAD PEOPLE. LIKE IMAGINE A DEAD CORPSE LYING SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU CAN'T SEE IT AND DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS. BUT YOU CAN SMELL IT.

14. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

ahhh, interesting.

15. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

[​IMG]

"MY FARTS SMELL LIKE DEAD PEOPLE."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.