they dont want me breakdancing

they dont like the music i listen to

they think im anti-social

i rarely talk to anyone in the family

my parents are cheap fucks

they are wack

oh yeah, they are fuckin sterotypes

fuck all yall

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mom is a bit like yours swif and granted I would like a bit more freedom evidently they are doing it becaseuthey don't want bad things to happen to you. Right now I am working to gain more independence from my parents and move out but until then I know I have to fallow thier rules because my ass is riding on thier backs.

just show your parents that you arent thier little boy anymore. dont disrespect them but just tell them whats up. my parents were never strict i could do anything i wanted when i wanted, but to be honest it wasnt all its cracked up to be. it made me get into alot of trouble that i shouldnt have gotten into. when i got arrested on a few occasions i called them for help and they were just like 'who are you?' so i depended alot on my friends to be like parents to me. i love my parents to death, they seem to want to be more like parents now that i dont live at home, why? i dont know. maybe they have realized how they should have been, too little too late i guess. just show them that you can be your own person

-if you dont have a job get one

-do your own laundry

-introduce them to friends of yours so they can be more comfortable

-dont let them pay bills for you

-get a car... it equals freedom

there is a difference in standing up to your parents and disrespecting them though...if you are pulling your own weight then you have the right to say this how things should be...but if your parents are paying for your spending money, your car insurance etc...they the right to impoe rules apon you.

aaaaaaaaaiierggggggggg

bojangles can so vouch for this that my parents, or rather, my mother is completely fucking insane........

i am 20.

i still get grounded.

not only do i get grounded but i get randomly grounded for a curfew that technically doesn't exist.

if my mom finds out that i am currently using the computer, i am not allowed on the computer.

boj thinks she hates me.

also last night they ate the good enchildas while jangles and i had to eat the lowly tamales....

Originally posted by WhenOne

-if you dont have a job get one

-do your own laundry

-introduce them to friends of yours so they can be more comfortable

-dont let them pay bills for you

-get a car... it equals freedom

im stil lokingfor a job..i got "laid off" from the last one

dont do laundry

i introduce some of m friends whenever they come over

they pay bills for me (credit card)...though i give them my paycheck...as y wasy of paying them back :)

my dad is looking for a car for me

thanx for the replies...i dont think running away will do any good...when i would come home, they would literally beat the shit out of me :beat:

Archived