my experince with kelp

+JAZE+

alright this is share a experince with someone who needs help but doesnt want to accept it thread. like for my example - my buddy had a problem and the problem bothered him so much that he always was asking for some kind of help while he was depressed but when i offered help he always declined so my statement is - what the fuck are u always playing the victim for if you dont want help, if u wanna stay the way you are.. be happy u are fuked in ur head like that and stay that way.. stop playing the role of victim for some sympthay you miserable handicapped motherfuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: my experince with help

im still thinking about how shitty rambo 4 is going to be.

How dare you blasphem about Rambo!

my best freind of 10 years was extremly depressed and would talk of

death. I spent time with him listened, gave opinions and help open his

eyes to joys of life. He hung himself. It's been over two years and I'm

still extremly fucked up from this.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I have a friend like this too, we call him "Emo ****" he is always depressed about ‎something. This guy can be sad about winning the lotto. I used to try to help him out ‎but it would get frustrating casue it seem that he would always sabatoge himself, but then ‎I learned that maybe he likes to be emo, so I just now listen. Some people are just ‎masochists like that.‎

Guest R@ndomH3ro

some people do that shit for attention. so just ignore them and they'll quit it.

but make sure it isn't legit first, because the last thing you want to do is ignore your homie and then have him choke himself.

No my friend that is just his attitude. This guy is emo, but not emo enough to kill himself. Just emo because secretly I think he likes it. Like the donkey on winne the pooh kind of shit.

If someone has a legit reason to be bummer...I'm there for'em

but if it's a constant generalized "oh, life is so unfair" malaise, I give them the benefit of one pep talk and then they are on their own.

I have enough issues in my life without dealing with someones else boring misery

slap your friend

yo props on this thread

it goes for more than just what you say tho

beggers cant be choosers

i know people who are always bitching to me about how they got no job and shit, and i tell em where to get one bascialy then they complain how that kinda work isnt for them

dont complain

same goes for other things

fuck

I really wish it would stop raining, so that I can wash my car.

But on a serious note, Some people like the attention. Others Need Serious professional help. Maybe recommend your friend to a shrink of some sort.