my experiment

timemachine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did not sleep for 5 days once and i was hallucinating. at one point i felt and saw my body from the outside as some kind of wayward trains station with 3 different levels. i could feel and see the trains pulling in and out. my body would shake a little when they were moving about. everything in the stations was dark and dinghy. hey, good luck with your experiment though!

<span style='color:pink'>one of my boys has been up since monday, doing massive amounts of drugs. i talked to him last night and said "he was tryin tgo to sleep, but just couldn't. and besides his boy went ovr with more ****" i don't get it, what's the point? i could see parting for 2 or 3 days straight, but going damn near a week!

deto/<3's him some sleep. zzzzzzzzzzz.....</span>

Guest KING BLING

I fasted once for about a week - problem is I smoked cigarettes and drank bloack coffee the whole time...I think about 5 months of my life died

thats the stupidist shit ive ever heard. first off, its damn near fucking impossible, even if youre hyped up on some drugs i dont think you can physically stay up more than a few days, and even then im sure you dose off every now and then... and when you dose off for what you think is 10 mins when youre that tired, it coulda been 2-3 hours or more that you were "dosing off".

youre a fucking cornball.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

first off, its damn near fucking impossible, even if youre hyped up on some drugs i dont think you can physically stay up more than a few days

try meth dude (i never have tried it but people could be up for weeks at a time on that shit)

My buddy who was training to be a sapper (sp?) had to do something similar, I don't think it was for two weeks though. I guess it gets to the point where you hear/see shit and can nod off when you're standing. Without some screaming thick neck military scumfuck riding your ass, making you stay awake you'll never last two weeks with no sleep. At that point it's a life or death matter, your body will just shut off at some point, and more than likely it will be well before the two week mark.

Originally posted by Telo

sapper??? explain.

I think they are Rangers with some more special training...I'm sure some of the army folk will be able to elaborate more than I could. I'm not that familiar with all the different branches of the military. I know he blows shit up, and knows a lot about explosives.

yeah i think sappers are the guys that blow up bridges and walls and shit like that. sappers way back when like horses and knights and shit were the doods that got the walls down when invading towns and castles and shit so im assumin its the same thing .

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>one of my boys has been up since monday, doing massive amounts of drugs. i talked to him last night and said "he was tryin tgo to sleep, but just couldn't. and besides his boy went ovr with more ****" i don't get it, what's the point? i could see parting for 2 or 3 days straight, but going damn near a week!

deto/<3's him some sleep. zzzzzzzzzzz.....</span>

i told my dentist that brushing my teeth is played out

but on the topic, i almost never sleep, an hour a night, to this night, sometimes i wont sleep for a few days to a week, its nothing amazing.

i start hallucinating every time i hit the 72 hour mark without sleep. did about a week and a half once, but i had a friend in a bag helping me and it wasn't really on purpose. by the end of it i wasn't even talking, just looking at people and mumbling. i did, however, settle a bet that with the right narcotics, one could eat nothing but hot tamales for two weeks and be fine.

I've been up on meth for 4 days at a time before. Even then, it was difficult to stay awake, I could have passed out had I laid down at any time, and was hallucinating so badly that the air looked like a thick refractive jello-like substance that I could see sound waves moving through. You're a fucking dumbass if you're going to do this to yourself on purpose.

Actually, you're a fuckin dumbass anyway. Don't posty for 10 wekks.

Guest westy

I heard that the record for staying awake was some teenage boy who went for 17 days (no drugs) then he slept for 2 days and woke up feeling perfectly normal.