My "Disapearence".. (Wilderness Therapy Programs)

Robocop

Well, here goes nothing...

It is the night of July 30th, more towards the morning of the 31st. I come home and its around 12:30 a.m. and i get to my room and start my usual internet binge. I played a few rounds of Counter-Strike and made some posts on 12oz. 2 a.m. rolls around and my mom comes into my room and says, "Are you going to go to sleep?", and i replied, "Nah, i got a good amount of sleep during the day". She left, and i resumed my internet browsing. Then at about 3:45 a.m. my dad comes into my room and asks the same and i give him the same response that i had givin my mother earlier. 4:30 a.m. i go out on my roof to have a smoke, usually i would have two cigs but my throat was hurting, i come back in through my window. As i shut the window behind me, my door opens up and both my parents are standing there with two large black guys.

Thats when i am told, "There are two people here to take you to a short Wilderness Therapy Program, because you can't seem to motivate your self to finish school". I was in shock and confused, and then i was ripped out of my house and thrown into a rental car and driven to the Airport with the two guys. Then they flew with me to the great state of Utah. In Utah there were 2 other guys there for me who were going to take me to the wilderness programs office. Upon arriving at the office i am given a pair of clothes and then i have to change infront of these two guys. Then they brought me out to the "field" (the mountains of northern Utah.

When i arrive in the moutains on July 31st, it is 98 degrees outside, and i was forced to hike 5 miles with a forty pound backpack over this mountain so that i could meet up with my group. Then for the next 62 days after that i was hiked 3-9 miles a day, had to eat powdered food, shit in a hole, sleep under a leaf raking tarp, and anylized by some doctors. All because my parents thought i wasnt going to return to school, i had to spend 9 full weeks in the ass crack of Utah.

---

For more info on the homo ass program that i went to you can visit:

www.walkabout-treatment.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the fuck?

That is seriously fucked up.

Most people bring tutors or motivational speakers or counselors to talk to you or some shit, or even bring jesus into your life.

Thats fucked up, if my parents ever did that to me which they'd never do cuz thats fucking gay shit........... i'd never talk to them again!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

well the real fucked up thing is that, i have tommarow at home then i "disappear" again, off to some bullshit ass boarding school in Vermont, until December when i turn 18.... so this is one of the last you all will hear from me for another 2 months...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The boarding school thing is unfortunate, but that wilderness therapy program sounds hot as fuck... I would've been so excited if that ever happened to me. Alas, I was a good student and a great gentle child, so no therapy necessary for Mamerro. Beer,

El Mamerro

I WAS A GOOD DAUGHTER WHO PAINTED SUICIDAL PICTURES. WAS THAT SO WRONG.

I fucking hate everything and I can't wait till I get my own pad and live alone and paint whatever I want on the walls and drink 40's whenever I want and eat popcorn with raisenettes if i want for dinner. SHIT.

Originally posted by swif1

you should talk to your parents and let them know they're...

...fucking idiots... how the fuck is this supposed to motivate someone to go back to school? this would motivate me to be homicidal and to do anything to get away from my parents... good luck at boarding school, glad yer still alive...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

...fucking idiots... how the fuck is this supposed to motivate someone to go back to school? this would motivate me to be homicidal and to do anything to get away from my parents...

so wait...why did you quote me? haha?

good luck, defy.

i am having thoughts of running away to cleveland.. or to any where a place is offered for me to live, its just that i need a job and shit. if i had a little loot i would go get a place for 2 months in another state and then come back when i turn 18.... blah life sucks, shoot me now.

Originally posted by Robocop

i am having thoughts of running away to cleveland.. or to any where a place is offered for me to live, its just that i need a job and shit. if i had a little loot i would go get a place for 2 months in another state and then come back when i turn 18.... blah life sucks, shoot me now.

you've got a place (several actually) out here...

Guest fr8lover

go downstairs and tell them that if they send you away again they will most likely never see you again and if they do, youll be a lot worse off than you are now.

they think they are doing the right thing but theyre just fucking you over 1000x more. youll grow to despise parents and even more, authority figures in general. is that supposed to make you do better in school? ha.

give them the ultimatum and say that if youre going to be sent away for 2 months until youre 18, then youll live on the street or on couches for the next two months anyway. if they dont listen, pack your bags and walk out the door man. boarding school? jesus. thats like minimum security prison with kids a LOT worse than you.

Guest greedy mars

yea defy .. some harsh shit. just pack up and leave if your parents try something like that again. let them know whose boss.

Guest Pilau Hands
off to some bullshit ass boarding school in Vermont, until December when i turn 18....

Hey man, look on the bright side of life. You're gonna be in Vermont during Autumn. That's out of control beautiful. Then it'll get cold, and boom Christmas season. Make plans for life for a few months, get out of there at 18

Didja learn anything worth knowing? Hell, your folks could have hired me to do the job and I coulda motivated ya right here in Houston. We could have spent two months riding trains and living out of rucks, sleeping in bindles, dumpster diving, cooking chow by the tracks---whatdaya think? I coulda done the job a lot cheaper than the Mormons, for real. And at the end of my Motivational Teenaged Hobo Therapy School, you'll have a useful skill--"How to live Anywhere, For as Long as You Want, For Practically Nothing."

Have your folks ring me up. Six months of tramping and you'll be ready for fucking Harvard. I guarantee it.

I've heard that those programs are pretty abusive and the trainers don't know what they're doing and they have no experience with kids. I've heard stories about kids dying from dehydration - because their guide wouldn't listen to their requests for water - and they wouldn't pay attention to signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and dehydration.

Don't do it! Not that you are wanting to anyway...

kabar do you have aim? im gonna be in houston soon and i would really like to meet you i think you already met host and im gonna be up there with him in november lol maybe we could sit around and bullshit for awhile while im there. anyways if you have aim add me pissdrunks88wp (its a long story but im not a nazi haha)

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Alas, I was a good student and a great gentle child, so no therapy necessary for Mamerro. Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol:

haha yeah i remember those pictures of a cock on your mom sleeping dude.

dude i woulda went on one f those nature death marches until i came a dead animal, sit down on the red rocks, pull it out and start beating "it" in front of everyone while moaning loudly. They woulda had to send your ass home or something. Sonce they can't have you jacking off in front of everyone. Well maybe they would sent you to the looney bin but hey at least no death marches and living in mormon country for 9 weeks.

Archived