Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my dick is awesome!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by thereke187, Jan 15, 2004.

1. thereke187

thereke187 Junior Member

2. krie

krie Guest

3. Don Tahn

Don Tahn Member

4. firsttake

firsttake Member

hahaha.
    you fuckin haters
    fuck von dutch wearin cuntrags, thats the shit right there.

5. igor

igor Member

a guy wrote something on a hat and you think that's worth a thread? You havent seen anything real funny yet i guess.

6. thereke187

thereke187 Junior Member

whats yinz idea of funny?..... giving blowjobs and shit?

7. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

why every time i click on a eBay link on 12oz i always get the blank document page:confused:

..what are we looking at anyways

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i can't get into ebay either. i feel like a blind guy at the movies. what's goin on?

9. krie

krie Guest

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/2c/9d/30_1.JPG'>
    [quote][b]This is the second item in a very limited series of custom thro back straw hats. This special thro back hat come with an authentic Graffiti style "burner" that reads, "My dick is AWSOME". Great for letting the ladies know what you have to offer. Buy now and save big! If you are interested in a custom straw hat, please email me. [/b][/quote]

10. Don Tahn

Don Tahn Member

i want a g-unit one

11. krie

krie Guest

I used to chill with fifty back in tha hood when he was just a pup, still close g's we are, ill discuss the possibility of a g-unit hat if you would like ?

12. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

NO LOVE

YO COME ON, ITS COOL TO DO SOME DUMB SHIT FOR A LAUGH ONCE IN A WHILE...BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT SHIT IS EITHER HIT OR MISS YO, EITHER ITS LIKE "YO THATS DUMB BUT ITS FUNNY" OR "YO MY NIGGA YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR NOSE IN A PUSSY, IT'LL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK" THIS SHIT IS THE LATTER, WHOEVER DID THAT IS MAD HERBED OUT AND PROBABLY LISTENS TO "LE TIGRE" MAD LOUD IN HIS ROOM WHILE WEARING A LIME GREEN TURTLENECK THAT SAYS SOMETHING RANDOM AND DUMB ON IT LIKE "CASHEW ROCK" COME ON MAN, NIGGAS NEED TO TRY HARDER. BY THE WAY, 50 IS COMING OUT WITH A CEREAL IN THE SHAPE OF BULLET SHELLS AND SCARLETTS ASS. ITS CALLED 50 FLAKES AND YOU CAN SAVE BOX TOPS AND GET AN EMINEM DOLL THAT SAYS "50 IS MY NINJA...ADDERAL, PERCOSET, DARVOCET, VALIUM, VICODIN"...ON ANOTHER NOTE, JAMIE KENNEDY IS A FUCKING IDIOT, WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED BY AN INMATE.

MEROESSS

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: NO LOVE

:agreed:

who was the idiot that gave that un-funny nobody his own show? [/weak]

14. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

BEATS ME

I DONT KNOW YO, BUT THEY SHOULD BE KILLED BY JUNK YARD DOGS ALSO.

MEROE RT
    YAHEARD

15. thereke187

thereke187 Junior Member

Custom straw jawns

Yo, we got that custom Gunit throw back straw hat right over Hurr. Mesh is so '03, straw is gonna be the new shit in 2004, watch...