my day so far

T.T Boy

got of work at 7 am, smoked some hash nknowingly by my bastard coworkers.

walked to the main station.

ate a big mac meal at 8 am.

sat and smoked and went people watching for half an hour.

followed a group of whistling people acompanied by riot police.

found ourselves at a communist manifestation.

got bored at the stupid thing.

walked by kick ass riot police again.

about to crash.

what have you done in the last 1.75 hours.

or what have you done today between the hours of 7am and 830 am

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I woke up at 3 pm.,went and ate some tacos,met my homie downtown and drank some beers,taxed this kid for his greenbacks,picked up my pnc and got drunk at the bar,painted a few throws,drove home without getting pulled over,ate a t.v. dinner,and here I am......neat.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I wish i had a better answer but from 7am to 830am i was sleeping...the alarm clock was set at 10 and i woke up at 12....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh i also found out one of our male guests slept with the girl receptionist from vegas and the homosexual recptionist from toronto in the same day.

oh what a strange world i live in.....

That girl is fucking wierd anyways...hahaha. Frank is still cool though. ;)

i woke up

got up

decided to return to bed

sacrificed first lesson

smoked

walked to bus stop

waited

got train

walked to college

am now ment to be working on a media project

I woke up ate food, smoked a few ciggarettes, went out with my crazy host sister, arrived at the place we wanted to shop at, ate Mc Donalds, walked a bit, bought a used MD player for US$45 with assorted accesories, Took an hour for my host sister to find 2 jumpers to buy, went back to where I live, bought some Md cassetes, smoked some more ciggarettes and went on 12oz

someone attempted to wake me up at like 7.no luck.woke up around 12.freinds talk to loud.eventually made it home around 2 spoke to the mrs then went and watched jackass on vcd.proceeded to work till 10.15.scammed 2 cones off a mate from work.got home had two more cones.now im watching some award show hosted by ll cool j and some english chick from some garage act and there freaking me out man.

Guest mikro137

woke up

realized i had strep throat still

emailed my boss , because i woke up late and wasnt comming in

got cigarettes nestles quick and V8

came home.

listened to norega.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

i woke up at 1:30 made me some coffee and then read this thread, ohhh how exciting my life is

HAHHAHAHA, for some reason this the most hilarious reply here.

woke up. hacked and weezed a bit. realized I wasnt really congested anymore but my throat was now fucking killing me.

showered. took the bus to work. sat at my desk and "spaced out" for about 15 minutes before running my ass off for a few hours. stood around for a department meeting where they layed off 3 of my co-workers because of "declining volumes" despite the fact that we are all on the verge of breakdowns from all the extra workloads we've been experiencing. Filed a solve so the tech people will come fix my copier, then I wandered up here to eat junk food and stare at the grey screen for 30 minutes....

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

in some states, im what you call a loser.

16v.

hahaha, awesome...On a sidenote that why they made the internet for...i ussually sleep at 5am and wake around 1am, although i'm in europe my 12oz clock is tuned GTM - 5 so yeah...in the states i'm not a loser:dazed:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

word, I have to say I've, in my drug career, have only smoked the smallest most barely noticable pinch of hash. In the past hour and 45 minutes, I've played Metroid Prime.... I'm real close to the end.... but yeah.... that's it.

yeah, games ill. it had me tied up at bestbuy for a little while. and i've only sucked down a couple grams of hashball myself.

Archived