my date gone worng

NightOwl

i wake up to a roaring thunder that i swear to God sounded like a bomb exploded.

i thought to myself, "fucking north korea... they did it"

i pulled my curtains back expecting to see a wall of fire on its way to destroy me, but i saw that the hawaiian skies were still all wet.

so i get this call from a girl andshe wanted to go out today and i offered a movie.

everything is fine uintil we hit the parking lot of the mall

its pouring down rain and people are lookin for parking.. so im driving in circles cause i see that people are leaving the mall.. that was a problem for her, so i joked around talkin like a china man from a black ghetto.. she laughed

so i found a parking stall on the upper level.. !! right next to the damn elevator !! i thought to park ther so she wouldnt get wet and she complained..

we go into the mall and as we're entering, she's bitching on how much im being an asshole to her...

1 BECAUSE I DROVE AROUND IN 2 CIRCLES LOOKING FOR PARKING

2 BECAUSE I PARKED WHERE THE RAIN MIGHT TOUCH HER

so im thinking that this girl has to be kidding, cause the look on her face shows me that she is pissed, but even more...

i saw that she was making herself mad. so i think to buy her lunch since she said she was hungry.. she has a problem lookin for lunch.. so i say fuck it.. go buy her some subway

she's gritting her teeth and bouncing her foot... and while im eating, she's just sitting there lookin all mad

who wants to look at that while you eat? so i ask her, why are you sitting there just trying to be angry.. relax. eat up.. be happy

and she goes off that i kept pushing her buttons.... fuckin bullshit..

so i begin to speak up saying... "YOU KNOW WHAT?"

AND SHE PICKED UP AND WALKED AWAY

im thinking this girl is crazy.. so i find her at the cookie stand with my other homegirl and all of a sudden, im the fucking bad guy.

its seems it ok for her to nag and yell in the mall, but when i calmly say, " you know, im treating you good and i get shit in return"

im being talked to like i just slapped her.. " thats not cool, you need to leave"

fuckin bullshit

i left her broke ass at the mall and went to see v for vendeta with another girl

true story

:clown2: honk honk :clown2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she filipino? the ones ive dated can be real bitches for random reasons.bitches. a while ago i was getting brain from one and she kept telling me to pull it out and shoot my load away from her when it was time. the time came and i pulled it out and totally shot it in her face, i laughed a little and she slaps me hard on the nuts, i swore if she hadent got up and ran to the bathroom so fast i would have kicked her toe first in the uterus.

she's pretty

she's part filipina

she's the only girl that has slept over my house without getting a dick in her... and thats by my gentlemanly choice

the other movie date was cool

she laughed at my earlier shituation and said that she would have never thought that i would dip out on somebody like that

leaving her at the mall with nothing but a subway sub and a drink

she's probably getting drunk right about now

i mean seriously... i think my comment "broke girls want too much" is so true.. my other homegirl got some money and she's never wanting too much and she's always giving..

i bought some nachos and slurpees at the snack stand and she wanted to pay for it.. when i tried giving her change... she said and all you guys gotta love this... out of a 20$

" i dont care about the change.. you keep it"

thats a girl that works

broke girls want you to buy them things and dream big.. when they dont have the energy to complete it for themselves.. from what i imagine.. they expect it from other people