1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my daily worthless thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Aug 14, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

my daily worthless thread

Discussion started by beardo - Aug 14, 2002

Doctors say it’s
    mass hysteria;
    police say bugs
    are responsible

http://a799.ms.akamai.net/3/799/388/6f787ede837999/www.msnbc.com/news/1589650.jpg'>
    [i]Brijesh Nishaad, 18, wears bandages on his face as family members look on Aug. 3, after he was allegedly injured by an unidentified flying object called "Moohnochwa," while sleeping outdoors in Allahabad, India.[/i]

By Prajnan Bhattacharya
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

SHANWA, India, Aug. 12 — It comes in the night, a flying sphere emitting red and blue lights that attacks villagers in this poor region, extensively burning those victims it does not kill. At least that’s what panic-stricken villagers say. At least seven people have died of unexplained injuries in the past week in Uttar Pradesh state.

“A MYSTERIOUS flying object attacked him in the night,” Raghuraj Pal said of his neighbor, Ramji Pal, who died recently in Shanwa. “His stomach was ripped open. He died two days later.”
    Many others have suffered scratches and surface wounds, which they say were inflicted while they slept. In the village of Darra, 53-year-old Kalawati said she was attacked last week and displayed blisters on her blackened forearms.
    “It was like a big soccer ball with sparkling lights,” said Kalawati, who uses only one name. “It burned my skin.”
    “I can’t sleep because of pain,” she said.

ALTERNATE EXPLANATIONS
    Doctors dismiss the stories as mass hysteria.
    “More often than not the victims have unconsciously inflicted the symptoms themselves,” said Narrotam Lal, a doctor at King George’s Medical College in Lucknow, the state capital.
    The police have another explanation: bugs.
    “It is a 3½-inch-long winged insect” that leaves rashes and superficial wounds, Kavindra P. Singh, a superintendent of police, told the Press Trust of India news agency.
    Police drew this conclusion after residents of one village found insects they had never seen before.

VILLAGERS WORRIED
    Villagers are unconvinced. In the most affected area, the Mirzapur district, 440 miles (700 meters) southeast of New Delhi, people have stopped sleeping outdoors despite the sweltering heat and frequent power outages.
    Villagers also have formed protection squads that patrol Shanwa, beating drums and shouting slogans such as, “Everyone alert. Attackers beware.”

Some accuse district officials of inaction and failing to capture the “aliens.” One person died Thursday in nearby Sitapur when police fired shots to disperse a 10,000-strong crowd demanding that authorities capture the mysterious attackers.
    “People just block the roads and attack the police for inaction each time there’s a death or injury,” said Amrit Abhijat, Mirzapur’s district magistrate, who claims he has captured the UFO on film.

2. hulk hogan

hulk hogan 12oz Member

hulk hogan - Replied Aug 14, 2002

i thought relief funds gave bandaids.

shits look more like the toilet paper i throw on walls.

hulk hogan - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Aug 14, 2002

whoever wrote that article should use spell check.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED 12oz Member

DOLR....LED - Replied Aug 14, 2002

HAHAHA

DOLR....LED - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Aug 14, 2002

THEY'RE INFLICTING INJURY ON THEMSELVES... I DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST THEM ZANY THIRD WORLDERZ

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Aug 14, 2002

wasnt it india too that had the man eating wearwolf or something like that, which was dragging childern off in the middle of the night....didnt they find out it was some kinda dog or something, but they all thought it was some supernatural beast....i dunno....anyone??

see this is what happens when you do not chose a monotheistic religion....:rolleyes:

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

amItoolate? - Replied Aug 14, 2002

damn thats pretty crazy

amItoolate? - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Aug 14, 2002

THEY ALWAYS GOT SOME OTHER BULLSHIT POPPING OFF OVER THERE... JUST THINK, IT'S HOT AS FUCK, THEY'RE ALL BRAINWASHED BY PREHISTORIC RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, AND THEY DRINK THE WATER THEY BATHE IN... ANSWER ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS FOR YOU?

ANYONE CATCH THAT ARTICLE ABOUT THE "GUTKA" PROBLEM IN INDIA... IT WAS IN THE TIMES YESTERDAY... PRETTY NUTS

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jesus christ marlboro, i think its time to switch to spirits....

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 14, 2002

these are the same people that were terrorized by a 'monkey man' a few months ago.
    No one ever saw the monkey man, but dozens were injured in the panic.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Aug 14, 2002

YES!.....see i knew someone would fucking know what the hell i was trying to say....... thanks

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

ElectricitySucks - Replied Aug 14, 2002

some people need to go to a civilized country and stop imagining things.

ElectricitySucks - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

a civilized country huh? does that sound fucked up to anyone else??

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Aug 14, 2002

who cares, india totally blows.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 14, 2002

more monkey man madness...

NEW DELHI, India -- The mysterious "monkey man" that instilled terror and claimed three lives in the Indian capital was simply the product of the city's collective imagination.

This was the conclusion of Indian police, who have branded last month's reign of the "monkey man" nothing more than the product of "mass hysteria."

The probe by forensic experts and psychiatrists said the supposed half man- half beast was a "mere figment of the imagination of emotionally weak people," The Times of India said, quoting police sources.

Large colonies in New Delhi were gripped by fear of attacks after dozens of people reported they were bitten or clawed by the nocturnal "monkey man."

At least three people panicked and fell to their deaths from buildings during the two-week saga because they were convinced the attacker -- described varyingly as a monkey-like creature with metallic claws and a cat with tawny, glowing eyes -- was pursuing them.

Police said they received nearly 350 complaints of sighting or attacks by the shadowy "monkey man."