Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My dad fucking wins the prize. Every day.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, Sep 18, 2003.

1. So, pretty much any time I go out drinking with my family, majorly fun times are expected, but last night was fucking special.

1) Dad, taking advantage of the fact that mom pussied out and didn't come, lays the ultraMACKdown on some old lady at the bar, who was on the nuts like whoa. She inserted her tongue in his ear and even attempted to smuggle him into the ladies' bathroom. After she left the place a complete drunken mess, dad turns to us and says "Old friend. I fucked the shit out of that woman before any of you were even born". Standing ovation.

2) My brother gets pantsed in the middle of the entire place, and instead of pulling his pants back up, he hops onto the stage, grabs the mic from the vocalist, and screams "WE'RE GOING STREAAAAKIIIIIIING!!!!!" á la Old School. Dad hits him in the balls while still on stage, brother crumples into a heap.

3) Dad goes up to a complete stranger and asks "Wow, you look Hindu. Are you Hindu?" and begins singing that weird Indian song that has the Knight Rider theme in it (I think it's by Panjabi MC or something of the sort). The guy, baffled, walks away slowly.

4) Dad disappears for the rest of the night. We continue drinking.

The Grand Finale

Just five minutes ago, mom came to me and asks me if dad drank a lot last night. Of course he fucking did, why does she even ask? Well..

• Apparently, mom got up in the middle of the night when she heard strange noises in the room. She turns on the light and finds dad urinating all over the electric fan, which was set on "High" and which was spraying the piss back all over him. Mom goes into a hysterical screaming fit, which apparently dazes dad enough to make him turn away from the fan to piss all over the floor instead. Mom continues to scream and throw things at him until he gets the hint and tries to walk to the bathroom, but instead slips on the puddle and falls on his face, taking the fan down with him. So there he was, my father, on the floor, naked, covered in his own urine, with a fan still set on "High" blowing piss all over the place. And there I was, still at the bar drinking, completely missing out on this incredibly awesome event. Dad has absolutely no recollection of the event. He still got up at 7 AM to go to work, which involves precision dental work.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. Let's hear it for Chaúl Al[color=006633]V[/color]arez, a true legend in the annals of Fatherhood Heroes.

[​IMG]

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

All my dad ever did was throw out my comic book collection. Wow, if I had a dad like that i wouldn't have to own a t.v. anymore. You must be proud.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

the thought of your mom screaming at him while he's peeing into an electric fan had me in tears. I can imagine the confusion as he tries to make the yelling stop while still urinating all over the place...HELLICOPTER!

what a family. I wanna be adopted....

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

HAllllAA FUCKKKINN LEEwwyaahh!!! THIS shit had me rolling around on my very dirty carpet laughing my balls off... this is the shit id like to read.. hats off to your dad.. a true all american idol.. a tredndsetter.. something for all you people to look up to... wait. how old are you?

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Holy shit mamerro...I was laughing so hard everyone else in my area came over to my desk to find out what I was laughing at.

still wiping the tearz away.

6. im not witty

im not witty Guest

unlike the rest of you assholes, im not supposed to be reading things like this (fucking amazing as they may be) on the internet. so i had to control the tsunami of laughter building up inside of me and keep pretending that im doing real work. not easy let me tell you.

my dad doesnt even drink, can i get some kind of dad refund/exchange program in the works here? c'mon ballpark some figures with me..

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

• like father like son.
      I think the best part is your dad sacking your bro on stage.

8. yoshy

yoshy Member

that story is awesome. pissing into a fan on hi! that had me laughing.

punching your bro in the balls? whats up with that? yikes

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I would kill for one good night with my brothers and dad.

*You wouldn;t believe the amount of people that came running over to my desk the moment I read the part about urinating into the fan...All time CLASSIC right there....

Hats off to you and yours...

[​IMG]

10. Bigups

..and people watch the osbournes...tsk, tsk, tsk

11. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

12. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this had me laughing so hard, i woke my neice up from her nap and now my sister is bitching at me.

GREAT THREAD MAMS.

13. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/el%20mams%20dad%20for%20pres.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/el%20daderro%20is%202%20hot.jpg'>
    Your dad is my idol.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

15. sneak

sneak Guest

lordy mams....i LOVE to go drinking with you and your family at least once before i die.