MY DAD CHOSE SCIENTOLOGY OVER MY FUCKING FAMILY

LadyKrink

Scientology has all in all split my family apart and ultimately become the number one priority in my dad's life. After my mom stopped her involvement in Scientology (soon after their marriage) my dad made her sleep in a separate room and wanted a divorce, but he ended up staying in the house to support me and my sister until we got older. He chose to completely withdraw from any involvement or interaction (that I don’t remember him ever having) not only from my mother but from my sister and I as well. He in all truthfulness spent hundreds and thousands of dollars paying for his auditing (Scientology counseling) and other things that seemed absolutely necessary to him like his Dianetics and Scientology lectures and extension courses. Everyday he made it clear that he was disgraced by the fact that his family was not part of Scientology. He would try to convert me and my sister by manipulating us to think that the only way we could be completely accepted by him or overall win his approval was to become a Scientologist. He spent all his time in the garage or out of town on different Scientology courses. Well a few plus years has gone by and my parents split up, my dad quit his very good well paying job to pursue his life in Scientology, my sister turned into a HARDCORE Christian and went off to a Christian college in Spokane, Washington to follow her own beliefs, and well I am here still here well aware that I have become nothing more than a disappointment whos drug use ruined any chance of acceptance from my dad. He told me he was going to leave at the end of this month to move to Florida where he can give his entire life to Scientology as it is needed and plans to stay. SO FUCK SCIENTOLOGY AND L. RON HUBBARD FUCK DIANETICS AND EVERYTHING THEY BELIEVE IN FUCK ALL THEIR COURSES AND TEACHINGS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sorry if i have offended anyone by my opinion on Scientology and to everyone else i am not trying to make you feel sorry for me or pity me im just trying to explain how much i disagree with everything this "religion" has to do with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

tell your dad that scientology has found its self a prophet.

the new cult.:rolleyes: im just gonna stick with the old one.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

what in the crap is scientology. i have heard of it but have no idea what it is. can anyone give me the general description of it pls (no website referrals. i don't feel like reading a novel, i just want a very brief description)

scientoloy was derived from the book of dianetics (which is like the bible of scientology) and it was written by l.ron hubbard. keep in mind that l. ron hubbard is a screenwriter. he wrote for magazines of the science fiction nature. the whole point of dianetics is, that there is a structure in dianetics that will help you "cleanse" yourself and better yourself. scientology is a cult that takes tests to help beter yourself and make your life worthwhile. there is no god to worship....the only thing that you are basically worshipping is the book of dianetics. its complicated bullshit really.

i think its bull-fucking-shit. i went in because they were looking for some office help. but they weren't willing to pay me. the only pay that i got was taking their classes to better myself. so i go in for this interview and i get a fucking orientation and they tried to convert me. uhhhhm no. if i dont even believe in catholicism, why should i believe in some crap that a science fiction writer tells us. basically scientologist have "proven" that through scientology, you can make your life better. but get this, sure they have done the tests and all, but they will not release it to the public. now to the skeptic eye, that's fucking candy. of course they have bull shit to hide.

"if you choose to walk out these doors and not choose scientology, you're life will me damned. but it's your choice. i'm not forcing you to choose scientology," says the man in the orientation video.

i dunno. at least your dad isnt in the hospital about 2,165 miles away.

wasnt there that thread about this where they found these dudes who not only had to give basically all their money to sign up (for three lifetime memberships:P) and like got punished by being put in a ships cargo hold or something for not doing something right....????

shows how credible this is its like a huge wild yarn of a belief...oh those nutty believers...(travolta, cruise etc..!!)

Originally posted by kristy

Scientology has all in all split my family apart and ultimately become the number one priority in my dad's life. After my mom stopped her involvement in Scientology (soon after their marriage) my dad made her sleep in a separate room and wanted a divorce, but he ended up staying in the house to support me and my sister until we got older. He chose to completely withdraw from any involvement or interaction (that I don’t remember him ever having) not only from my mother but from my sister and I as well. He in all truthfulness spent hundreds and thousands of dollars paying for his auditing (Scientology counseling) and other things that seemed absolutely necessary to him like his Dianetics and Scientology lectures and extension courses. Everyday he made it clear that he was disgraced by the fact that his family was not part of Scientology. He would try to convert me and my sister by manipulating us to think that the only way we could be completely accepted by him or overall win his approval was to become a Scientologist. He spent all his time in the garage or out of town on different Scientology courses. Well a few plus years has gone by and my parents split up, my dad quit his very good well paying job to pursue his life in Scientology, my sister turned into a HARDCORE Christian and went off to a Christian college in Spokane, Washington to follow her own beliefs, and well I am here still here well aware that I have become nothing more than a disappointment whos drug use ruined any chance of acceptance from my dad. He told me he was going to leave at the end of this month to move to Florida where he can give his entire life to Scientology as it is needed and plans to stay. SO FUCK SCIENTOLOGY AND L. RON HUBBARD FUCK DIANETICS AND EVERYTHING THEY BELIEVE IN FUCK ALL THEIR COURSES AND TEACHINGS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sorry if i have offended anyone by my opinion on Scientology and to everyone else i am not trying to make you feel sorry for me or pity me im just trying to explain how much i disagree with everything this "religion" has to do with.

lol same thing happend to me, cept i threatend my dad an he came bacc, and i went to the scientology church with bat:idea: :king:

i empathize...

it sucks when a person close to you decides to follow a path so different from your own that the two of you con't even have a relationship anymore..

it happens...not always with scientology though..

i guess the bright side would be at least your dad didn't roll out to become a tranvestite hooker, or at least he didn't become a crack addict, or start murdering little children...

i dunno..

in my experience though, its best not to test life..if you can somehow find a bright side to this and get on with your own life you will be a lot better off..

otherwise circumstances in your life will continue to get worse and get the better of you..

accept your dad for the freakazoid he is and move on..

all that anger will just burn ya up inside

he obviously wasn't such a great dad to begin with, so maybe its no big loss that he couldn't deal with life on his own terms and instead allowed a cult to tell him how to live life..

your old enough to just focus on the family you do have left..

scientology is fucked...

my sister and brother-in-law are heavy into this shit. she quit her job as a teacher so she can audit full time. they have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, that's right hundreds of thousands, so that she can be what ever level she is in the church. shit is all fucked up. i guess she was a level twelve (what ever the hell that means) which was supposed to be the highest level a person can reach in the church. since so many people were reaching this level, the church had to make up new levels so they could make more money. yeah, that's right, they just make new shit up when ever they see fit. fuck.

don't forget the fact that l. ron hubbard shot himself in the head. yep, the church of scientology's founder killed himself. what does that say about that religion? i mean fuck.

Guest spectr

Hey little factiod about scientology L. Ron Hubbard made the religion on a 50 dollar bet with one of his friends, that just goes to show you something of his brillance, but yeah well i got this one scientologist to come smoke a joint wiht me a few weeks ago i think i could have had him unconverted but then some other scientologists came up and started talking to me i got to find him again...

get you dad to be a discordian kristy wait everyone here should be a discordian

just dont let the mole people find out if they find out they will eat you alive ive seen it happen before they ate one of my friends alive when he told them he didnt worship the grand high master cheese.......

That shit seriously pisses me the fuck off.

I want to start an Anti-Scientology club that will be trained to kick all of those for Scientology's ass. It sounds like a bunch of star trek loving bitches who go to church and live by a bible which is actualy like some comic book.. written by who the fuck is he... some screen writer?!??!

Haha thats one religion I would love to seriously fuck with......

who is with me??

plan A: use their bibles to make a giant paper mache' of jesus saying: YOU BITCHES ARE GOING TO HELL"

Kristy thats some shit man. I woulden't admit to anyone he was my dad. Does he watch star trek and shit too?

heh...its a shame what RICH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS have to go through...i'd much rather my dad leave me for scientology than have to steal every day to eat...pshhh....shit's not as bad as you think...toughen up padna...

FLORIDA WELCOMES YOU!

haha i dont know if i my dad watches star trek but like this is the shit that pisses me off. Me and my dad went to England and you know i wanted to go sight seeing and shit, i mean i want to live in London so this was like a dream come true, and what does he do? Make me get on this long ass train ride and go stay at this big ass Scientology church thing where he used to live, we were there for like 3 days and only in England for 6!!! My dad also spent 5 years of his life on a boat on some Scientology course or whatever, this shit is like intense.

Archived