my crew got shot up

merce

sum little pussy arse motherfuckers found where we hang an kame an shot my crew up while they stoned i gonna find up an fuk there arses up ppl hit me up bout crew members an friends who been shot make dis summin we all gotta remember not 2 do unless they fuckin ya bitch then u can shoot em or if dey shoot at u

peace out merce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ha, word

btw, water pistols are not real guns. sorry for shattering your "gangsta" image

please before posting here agin, learn to type and spell. pretty please

sneak shut the fuck up you dont no what its like where i live before you start chatting shite get the facts "gangsta image" i aint trying to be no gangsta i dont want a life like dat but wat u want me 2 do walk round streets waitin for sum fucked up smackhead 2 jump out an jack me cos they got hold of a gat of there dealer dont fink so das why we all have em so shut the fuck up an concerning water pistols i was shooting ya mom wid 1 of dem 2 wash her cos her pussy stunk that much

Originally posted by merce

sneak shut the fuck up you dont no what its like where i live before you start chatting shite get the facts "gangsta image" i aint trying to be no gangsta i dont want a life like dat but wat u want me 2 do walk round streets waitin for sum fucked up smackhead 2 jump out an jack me cos they got hold of a gat of there dealer dont fink so das why we all have em so shut the fuck up an concerning water pistols i was shooting ya mom wid 1 of dem 2 wash her cos her pussy stunk that much

look you fool, i was (originally) taking the piss. but if you live in brussels then i find it extremely hard to believe that the extremely boring people of belgium (no offence to any interesting belgians) would bother shooting at you.

if your not trying to be a gangster, why the fuck do you try and talk like one? "yea, da boys n i fink we iz rokin da crazy shit in da mad ass town..." blah blah blah

sum little pussy arse motherfuckers found where we hang an kame an shot my crew up while they stoned i gonna find up an fuk there arses up ppl hit me up bout crew members an friends who been shot make dis summin we all gotta remember not 2 do unless they fuckin ya bitch then u can shoot em or if dey shoot at u

peace out merce

ahahahahahaahhahaahah thats what you get. next time yall better be strapped. lol you got shot at.

wat u chattin bout brussels an yea we hav guns over here it aint all stuck up ppl yea dey may b illegal but dey ez euff 2 get most u ppl fink its all bout queen an t fuck the queen she a prick

what does fink mean?

Originally posted by rip

what does fink mean?

fink Pronunciation Key (fngk) Slang

n.

A contemptible person.

An informer.

A hired strikebreaker.

intr.v. finked, fink·ing, finks

To inform against another person.

To withhold promised support or participation: They said they'd help us, but then finked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin unknown.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fink

n : someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police [syn: snitch, stoolpigeon, stoolie, sneak, canary]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

dictionary.com is wonderful.

p.s. peep that last definition

Originally posted by phism

fink Pronunciation Key (fngk) Slang

n.

A contemptible person.

An informer.

A hired strikebreaker.

intr.v. finked, fink·ing, finks

To inform against another person.

To withhold promised support or participation: They said they'd help us, but then finked out.

[Origin unknown.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

fink

n : someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police [syn: snitch, stoolpigeon, stoolie, sneak, canary]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

dictionary.com is wonderful.

p.s. peep that last definition

so your saying that menece or whatever the fuck his name is, is a snitch? that faggot.

p.s. thats for the definition i couldnt have lived without it.

Archived