my christmas present to you all

seeking

ok, so im feeling particularly giving right now for some reason. so heres the deal. as my gift to you all, i'll be wrong about absolutely everything i say. you all can ask me any question you want, and i'll be wrong. this is your big chance to be smarter than me. you can all go back and forth on AIM discussing how you served me. this applies to this thread only, and i can close it anytime i feel like it. i wont delete it though, so then you can go back and visit the thrashing any time youd like....

so who will be first?

ps. you cant just berate me. i mean, you can, but that wont be very funny. you have to argue with me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck kind of question is that? only a fucking moron doesnt know the answer. of course the moon is made of fucking cheese you stupid fuck. i swear, if i was as stupid as you, id learn to walk on my hands and then id shit and let it fall down my body all over my head.

see, isnt this a riot?

Guest HESHIANDET

yo dun,

is it true you stick your din-din in the hun hun of mum mums. then run run your cum cum on their bum bum????

cause i always thought you were homosexual???

hold up. man, you guys arent doing it right. you gotta argue with me about a real topic, and i'll just be totaly wrong.

basically, what were doing, is im giving you guys a chance to know what it feels like to be me. you can know how frustrating it is to argue with a moron that doesnt admit when he's wrong, even though that is clearly the case. get it?

Originally posted by seeking innocence

hold up. man, you guys arent doing it right. you gotta argue with me about a real topic, and i'll just be totaly wrong.

basically, what were doing, is im giving you guys a chance to know what it feels like to be me. you can know how frustrating it is to argue with a moron that doesnt admit when he's wrong, even though that is clearly the case. get it?

look pal, bad things happen to good people because of the apple pie princlple invented by mendel, it states the when one is an asshole they mush prosper at all things including duct taping horses to lego. jeez man.... how the fuck didnt you get that one?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This thread was funny up till Seeking's last post, cause he rationalized a perfectly hilarious premise. Now that that's clear, I ask you this: Are you ever wrong, Seeking? Beer,

El Mamerro

it'll only get backwards if you fools dont pay attention to the reality of the situation.

if we evolved from apes, what did apes evolve from? chickens? what did chickens evolve from? ferrets? and ferrets? did they come from those little rolley polley bugs that curl up like armadillos when you touch them?

if god didnt make us, where did we come from? starbucks?

Hmmm... I see the potential here, and it could be fucking amazing. Thing is, now I kinda wanna be the "wrong arguer" too. Trying your best to prove a point with bogus facts sounds like fun, as long as you don't go overly slapstick. Beer,

El Mamerro

pistol

i never said it was christian fundamentalists. people constantly stick words in my damn mouth. it wasnt osama or the christians, it was the jews. why the jews? who else could pull off such a thing? who owns all the media? who controls hollywood? who killed jesus for christ sake? they've done it in the past, i dont doubt for a second that they were behind it this time as well.

Wait... I DID lose a beer in my ass, which makes your argument correct. I'll try to get my father to lose another one in there for Christmas so I can throw you off.

Alright, let's see... I used to inline skate a couple of years back in high school. Even though I don't do it anymore, I don't think rollerbladers are gay at all. Seriously, I've seen these kids hitch motorcycle tows that propell them over 45+ stairs at around 30 mph. That's more balls than what I've seen from any skaters. I therefore claim that inline skating is not gay. Care to agree? Beer,

El Mamerro

ps. you cant just berate me. i mean, you can, but that wont be very funny.

says you.....

so seeking, i heard that when you had a 3some with freddy fat fuck durst and emimenenememenemem you called out the name of some pasty faced emo slut with her black hair dye running down her fucking pasty skin causing a rather odd "zebra-esque" (yeah, well its a word now dickheads) appearence and when you called out said emo-sluts name freddy was upset so he pulled out of your ass and busted in your face and then tough guy eminem smacked you for being naughty, my point is, how did that feel and how did that related to your feelings on the general unsuccessfull-ness of the "euro" and the current comparison rates between the yen and the gold standard?

merry fucking christmas.

hahahahahahahaha... this is not going the way i had planned at all... haha....

um excuse me dick but you didnt answer my question(s).......you said you'd answer questions and i expect answers dammit.

another question since i came all this way and already took off ma' gollashes: why is Zack Morris a freak who enjoys butt-pissing, and why is Frink so goddam ugly? helpaniggaout yo!

TTYL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOX HUN!!!!:)

oh, and to tee-rase, yes, rollerblading is indeed quite fagmatically awesometabulous, its right up there in radabonanzicallity with such extreme/action "sports" as extreme pogo-sticking, soap shoeing, and everyone remember those things with the kickballs in the middle of a plastic platform that you jumped on? yeah, well extreme-whatever the fuck thats called too. yeah its fucking awesome. if seekings just gonna complain about the question content that everyone puts into their shit then i'll just field the bullshit you have to ask.....

by the way, seeking already "discussed" (meaning he ranted about the sexuality of rollerbladers...) in other posts, this was un-neccesary seeing as how we all know theyre gay, asking the question AGAIN here was a little...boring and whatnot seeing as how we all knew what would happen.

since im bored right now and just posting my night away i got another question for seeking, how do you NOT kill yourself at the end of your day? if my JOB was to be a mod on here (especially one who has the kind of "acclaim" you do, and if i set myself up for the kind of verbal ass-rapings you set yourself up for...) id round out my day by sitting in my car with a nice tube going from my exhaust to my window and drifting off into the blissful sleep of carbon monoxide induced sleep/death.

Archived