MY CHILDREN

MEROJUANA

YO I BEAT MY DAUGHTERS. TRUE STORY. IF I DONT WHO WILL? NOWADAYS LITTLE NIGGAS BE GETTING OUTTA HAND SO I GIVE THESE LIL NIGGAS WHUPINGS. ASK ABOUT ME. DONT BE TRYING TO GRAB SHIT AT THE STORE, ILL MUSH YOU! DONT BE EMMBARRASING ME IN PUBLIC! ILL TWIST YOUR LITTLE ARM BITCH! I LOVE YOU, BUT I'LL WHUP YOUR LITTLE ASS IF YOU SAY "MOMMY HATES YOU" ONE MORE TIME YOU LITTLE BRAT ASS!!

MERO.

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SAYING. IF IM WATCHING MY STATE PROPERT 2 DVD, DONT BE RUNNING YOUR LITTLE ASS IN FRONT OF THE TV SCREAMING AND PULLING THE WIRES LIKE IM NOT GONNA THROW A CUSHION AT YOUR LITTLE ASS! COME SIT NEXT TO ME YOU LITTLE MUNCHKIN OR GET READY TO GET THE MEANEST WEDGIE YOU EVER GOT IN YOUR 4 YEAR OLD LIFE! WHAT?!

-MERO

NAH SON!

NAH!

Originally posted by sans sheriff+May 9 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - May 9 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 9 2005, 09:08 PM

ILL MUSH YOU!

Like sled dogs?!

[/b]

A MUSH IS WHEN YOU USE YOUR HAND TO PUSH SOMEONES HEAD ABRUPTLY. LIKE A "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE" KINDA GESTURE, YOU SMELL ME?

MERO.

you know what mero.. in all seriousness I'm proud of you and the parents that actually discipline their kids.

Children are out of fucking control these days. My 15 year old sister is UNBELIEVABLE! Gets high, fucks all these dudes, and gets drunk.

We had a party this weekend for my graduation and she snuck rum to her friends, and one of her girls puked all over the mother fuckin house. No lie. It was like something outta the exorcist. All over the goddamn walls/doors/floor..

If that was my daughter, i'd have beat the fuck outta her, then beat the fuck outta her friends.

I vouch for mero and also agree : "beat your kids in 2k5"

Originally posted by sans sheriff+May 9 2005, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - May 9 2005, 07:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@May 9 2005, 10:01 PM

BEAT THEM CH'DRENS!!!!

Isn't it CHIL'NS?

Thanks for clearing that up Mero.

I really had no idea.

I'm going to go Mush my co-workers now.

[/b]

I though it was CHIRREN

Originally posted by Æ°@May 9 2005, 09:51 PM

Since mero has gotten all popular lately I've noticed a 42% increase of the word 'nigga' by other users.

Have you had the drug talk with your cabbage heads yet?

I GUESS IM RUBBIN OFF ON NIGGAS ON HERE, AS FAR AS THE DRUG TALK, I TALK TO MY SEEDS ABOUT DRUGS WHILE I ROLL BLUNTS. I GIVE MY KIDS SHODDIES. THEY EAT MAD ANIMAL CRACKERS WHEN THEY GET HIGH.

MERO.