my cat moved out today.

grittylifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

huh.

nahh my exlady found the cat. her orignal name was somthing like Princess Meow Krylon Five Ball

however the revelation came and her name was changed to chi. followed by a bonger....

chibongeronger.

we taught her how to leap over the couch playing fetch.

yeah - I felt the same way when my mantis croaked...

She never got to lay a fertile eggcase once..I shoulda been in the lookin for a mate..but I was too busy gettin' wasted 24-7...

ugggh...depressing..

Well im out for the night - An old friend came in town for a quick minute and we have lotsa drinking and smoking to catch up on..

Originally posted by ********

morn regrets sociecide through karma while the dark feels the phear and the phate flower show klone..........kern kerves dark for the defacing of mother land america in a life where some one should kare.

SOCIETYS SICKEST MOTHERFUCKING KILLERS WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ********

nahhh. my homey James met this cat that claimed to be the OG OFA cat that i met in 95 in venice. he just moved there and they took him through East Los and tried to sell him guns.

My homey ALKI from OFA was a savage alchoholic and left for San Fran and lived on the Haight homeless. They pulled a gay john from SF to another town and beat him to death and robbed him with this OG from Absent Minded Criminals....absent minded cause they left the body in the parking lot and stole the car while leaving the body in a school parking lot. This was in a rich white town. Anyway...he got pulled as accessory at 17 and did five between Chino and Folsom. The other cat got pulled later and the OG ended up living down the street from me in the nice part of town. Sold Drugs Stole Cars and Fire Bombed the chumps that robbed his runner.

I just took lots of LSD and wrote while watching it all fall.

edit. I regret forgetting his name but I met Saber the same week while he was painting a deff piece at the pit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS NOT EVEN THE BEGINNING.............

AVM 42/20-92..........LOST LIFE WHILE A KILEER ROAMED FREE AND KILLED AGAIN......

UNJUST LIFE TOOK WITH NO PROSECUTION THAT WORKED..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ASM STABBED ERIC SHOT CHARLIE LOST BILLY FLIPPED JAIME TOOK UNCLE JOE.......................................

nawww. the divorce of 7.5 years went through and she got custody of the cat.

i was real manic and for a long time that cat was my only friend that helped me out.

shes gone...

i miss her.....like i said...i cried more now...than i did the last seven years.

i love my bonger.

ima get a kitten named rustoleum though.

sall good.

i got plenty of other pain sidebusted on losing my cat....

dont trip.

i aint killed no one.