Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My brother has questions about counterstrike, i bet someone here plays that shit.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Mar 6, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

When he tries to log onto a server it says he has the wrong protocol or something like that (he is horrible at giving information) any suggestions on how to fix this?

thanks.

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

jyfkuy fkyujhfjh fhk jkjhf ukyf ut5ssol lkh ;{_['- p;l //////h;;uyf;dp;iuojfvk;iuuu

3. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Tell him to play a game with good graphics and gameplay that is less than 7 years old and he won't have this problem.

4. caL

caL Senior Member

i can own you

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

go to their site and get the newest update

6. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

www.steampowered.com

Fuck that shit though....:dazed:

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

hey, you know this site is thriving with fucktards..... so ignore some of those intelligent posts being thrown around up there.

But yes.... steampowered site is the way to go.... that's *probably* the problem.... CS is still by far one of the best games there ever was. So all those opposing this statement, do me a big favor and can it. Kthx.

8. iloveboxcars

yeah it was that steam thing, he figured that out on his own though.

9. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

just admit that it's YOU that plays the game.

10. Dirty_habiT

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

shit, dhabs rocked pretty hard in cs back when i use to play. i quit though, you know its getting bad when your dreams are about actually playing counter strike and your hop crouching around De_Dust2 for the deagle hs.

12. Dirty_habiT

yeah, it has been a while.... my little brothers still play almost every day, and they're good. I still have a counter-strike thread floating around here somewhere.

(that could be classified as back in the day right? I mean it was almost 2 years ago or so.)

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

yeah i was on a cal o team last season that went to main
    they're even in main so far, not doing too bad i guess, but i quit cause the competition was just silly. i still play now and then

14. iloveboxcars

(to the person that said "just admit it it's you that plays that game") Well I tried it out and I'm addicted.. so yeah, now it is me who plays the game.

15. MANIK DEK

MANIK DEK Member

counter-strike is for loosers you get addicted to it and become a loner i have seen it happen to so many poeple