1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My Boyfriend Attracts Crazy People Like the Ghetto Pied Piper

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lush, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

My Boyfriend Attracts Crazy People Like the Ghetto Pied Piper

Discussion started by Lush - Aug 23, 2001

So I met my boyfriend after work and we walked to the library and sat on the little wall and talked to our friends. For some reason when the crazy people walk by the immediately go for my boyfriend.

We had a Pathological lyer/kleptomaniac crazy guy ask us where to buy drugs. He has this crazy blink/squint thing, and a slur to his speech. He told us he had just gotten off a plane today and he's going to a funeral tomorrow so he needed weed. Our friend works at HMV and said he was in 2 days ago, picked up 2 boox sets from the discount bin, brought them to the counter and said he bought them for his nephew who dies and he needed a refund.... He has this thing with death.

Now onto the crazy homeless man #2.

He walked by when we were sitting on the wall yelling to himslef "Get the fuck outta my woods!" over and over, and he walked up the road. He comes back 5 minutes later, goes right for my boyfriend and starts apologizng for the other day (we've never seen him before), and telling my boyfriend he's going to "Find God" (he was going to kill himslef) and that his brother had "made his peace with God" last week (he hung himslef). Then he just wandered off mumbling to himslef again. I felt sorry for him because he seems to need a bit of help...

and then there's crazy guy three who was yelling at my boyfriend about how this city is filled with scum, and everybody is scum, and used the word scum over and over.....

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Aug 23, 2001

aint no shame in letting your trip get the best of you, it happens to the best of them, all of them, if they push it too hard.

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

dsel.ufd - Replied Aug 23, 2001

hey lush ,big ups for the zine and the stickers,it came in the mall today,very nice.Anyways if we you want to meet some crazy ass cats ride a greyhound bus.Once I got stuck in Arizona and had to ride greyhound from Az to Fl.72 hours of some of the most off the wall people Ive ever meet.

dsel.ufd - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

K[O]MEGA - Replied Aug 23, 2001

what he ment was dont smoke my tree's..das s,my weed punk...

kOmega smOken tree's

5. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Aug 23, 2001

hes not jokin, i often hangout at my local greyhound station watching the nuts get off the bus and tred off to wander the streets of this town

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. khaotic970

khaotic970 Guest

khaotic970 - Replied Aug 23, 2001

after bboying emceeing deejaying and graff plus a 5 year relationship with the hottest girl these are the things that may push you to act like that lol

7. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Aug 24, 2001

that would be Devilush. Not Lush (me). I'm (a) Lush.

It's a reasonable mistake.
    I forgive you.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside

8. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

dsel.ufd - Replied Aug 24, 2001

my bad

dsel.ufd - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. spodieottieydopalicious

spodieottieydopalicious 12oz Member

spodieottieydopalicious - Replied Aug 24, 2001

dawmn tahts some freaky shit lush maybe you should make him wear one of those ronald regan maskes then eveybody would stay away from him then again it might attract more, ok scratch that have him just wear a mickey rooney mask that should do the trick!!!! hope i was of any help to your situation

spodieottieydopalicious - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Aug 24, 2001

hahah cool i sort of have a blink type thing and my eyes are always trying to look everywhere at once!! i also talk really really slowly sometimes.

that wasnt me though so dont worry. yaay!!

------------------
    chicken bone!

11. dumb hot

dumb hot Banned

dumb hot - Replied Aug 24, 2001

poop

dumb hot - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Aug 24, 2001

Hehehe Lush...

Did ya get the email i wrote back to you?

Yeah...Dont't take your guy on greyhound..

3:45 am in Alabama..and 10:00 am lakeland...those two places take the cake for crazy people

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Aug 24, 2001

Yeah. Ok, so crazy people seem to live around him too. Today when I left his place to go pick him up, there was a crazy guy brandishing a shovel, and yelling at the neighbours. The tall old prostitute was screaming at someone, and the drug dealer from across the road was being held back by his girlfriend, and yelling also.

There must be a full moon, because all the crackheads are going insane, more so than usual.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside