*my boss loves me at the moment* ---Friday 16th july, 2004---

Abracadabra

tonight: dinner on lygon street, then off to the rob roy to see a few bands play and get drunk. bomb all the way home

saturday: a "suprise" outing jennifer has planned. i've got no idea what's happening.

saturday night: catch up with my mate, who shall remain nameless. we're going to haver drinks, tell each other how much we suck at graffiti, heckle each other as we tag, then go home.

sunday: chillax with the tv and jennifer.

what are your plans hombreeezies?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday:

Currently: working through this "to do" list (bank, people to call, researching costs of making promotional magnets, reading etc)

Later tonight: a few buddies have organised a night time bbq, i dont really know if i want to do that, i'll probably go to a movie with another group of people and write on things when they have left.

saturday

Day: my 14 year old cousins over from the usa, so probably take him out and listen to him complain about how behind we are on shit over here.

Night: Hang out for a few hours at a so called "exclusive" club, then go do some tracksides, and the usual 3:00am gas station dinners with friends

Sunday:

Go shopping, see a movie, do some laundry finish the weekend with some late night TV or dvd'd

Guest imported_Europe

Friday

Work 11 hours. Then go to bar where my friend works. Get wasted. then go check DJ Revolution at club Sandbox.

Saturday: Go to surprise-party for my homies 30's birthday. See all the old friends again and get wasted.

Sunday: With minimum sleep, drag myself down to the busstation and hop on a bus to Oslo, Norway. Visit my homie for a few days and just chill.

tonight (friday): stay home and try to study

saturday day: paint a production in some canals

saturday night: expensive buffet dinner, been there one before and you can get whole lobsters!!!!! as many as you eat and one down the trousers!!!!

sunday: study all day and all night

Guest beardo

why is this thread even in existance? damn foreigners. i just got in from thursday nights outing

friday - going away party for one of my roomies

fri/sat/sun - hopelessly try to catch up with cute red head gal

tonight: suprise party for a lady. i really cant be fucked but sort of have to go.

saturday: work all day

saturday night: no idea what soever, supposed to go to a biatches birthday and a club but aint no way im going. get drunk somewhere else.

sunday: depending on how drunk i got hopefully go skateboarding.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Jájome 2004.

The end.

hot shit..... beer boats and bbq.

Does mamerro do anything else?

We expect flickage come monday.

Friday

no real idea yet

Saturday

breakestra live

possibly a terrace party with Roy Davis Jr.

Sunday

No idea... I have to get back to work.

friday, went back home to my little town that i live in.

saturday, fuck around unpacking my stuff and setting my room up however i decide. later picking my roommate up from the airport, then probably getting drunk and catching up on things.

sunday, getting over night before, organising for uni semester starting monday...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

S1: Tubing down a river whilst drinking.

fellow float tripper eh?

word.. i went 2 weeks ago.. i go for the canoe though.. it's more fun navigating, and you can just stop and swim as needed... the last hour of our trip, a car full of cute broads pulled up... i was full of pork steaks and 7 & 7s all weekend.... and got out of losing all my money in poker.

Originally posted by Tesseract

i'm going to an island, just like last weekend

whos coming>?

I can think of a few people that'd be down.

:D

oooo...somebody's thinking of me! well...maybe. ha-ha.

I think I might end up going to some dudes private gun range this weekend. I may put a call in and arrange to shoot an AR15 and an AK47 in addition to my 9mm.

time?

beer thirty!

edit:

oh yeah...I almost forgot. my boss just called to tell me she's not coming back to the office. she's drunk. apparently they had a many margarita lunch. ha-ha. too funny.