my borthers car was broken into by some tweakers and the plan for tomorrow is...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

beat'um wiht my ugly stick..friday was good

saturday is gonna get ugly.

in my old nieghborhood..everybody knows everybody..so why are you gonna break into a car right across the street from your house?especially that the owner of the car pulls more strength in the community? tweakers are stupid.right now they're hiding, but couple of calls are gonna be made tomorrow and i wanna see if anybody is down to chop off a finger.

fuckin tweakers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

tweakers are fools all high on meth. they're like crack heads except worse. you can just slap crackheads around, but tweakers do stupid shit like try to rob a bank with scissors or something. so it's not surprising they tried to rip off a car right across the street from where they live. they're unstable and get violent. that shit plagued hawaii a whole decade before it hit the states, we got state senators and people in high places tweaking, fuckers don't sleep for three days, just stay up all wired and shit. i fucking hate meth

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

but tweakers do stupid shit like try to rob a bank with scissors or something.

ie...."drive by stabbigs"

Archived