My bomb (and post yours too!)

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by artfiend:

Which one, they are all different!

http://members.aol.com/jonee178/myhomepage/fcr1.jpg'>

eh, that's not the best example, but I've seen that e before in ape and penpal's throw-ups. Also some new york bombers... ve maybe? Eh, I'm not gonna get into it, it's just a throw up... It's cool how there are layers of fule throw-ups on the same walls. Whatever, I'm just being like this because I really hate jankie... bye

Actually.. you fucking dumbass, you have probably seen that E from my friend geto... although you don't really bomb (or, don't release photos of them) you wouldn't know shit about bomb letter styles... SEEN, SCAE, SERIF, all have the same e's so go bitch at them... thats a fucking legal wall... i bomb there and so do a lot of other people...

remio, me, and probably all of new york and louisiana agree that you ought to change your name and quit disrespecting the real FUEL. get a clue, change your name immediately. and cracked ass, why haven't you cracked this kid over the head a few times already by now?? sun yellow scrub fills on a dumpster? get out of here!! thumbs down all around.....

Originally posted by and now you choke:

remio, me, and probably all of new york and louisiana agree that you ought to change your name and quit disrespecting the real FUEL. get a clue, change your name immediately. and cracked ass, why haven't you cracked this kid over the head a few times already by now?? sun yellow scrub fills on a dumpster? get out of here!! thumbs down all around.....

haha... ! I don't think I have to say anything else... but I will.

Jankie- sorry, but when I do a throw-up on a chill or legal wall, I don't feel a need to post it... granted, I post a lot of stupid stuff... I posted a tag of mine in my last topic.. that was dumb, but it was illegal. Also, if I don't know anything about "bomb style", why did you always used to ask me about throw-ups and bombs?

oh yes... fule isn't the same as FUEL... and why don't you tell every who spells sane cope met or muse to change thier name as well... it's not spelled the same, so it's not the same... and that dumpster was just done with scrap cans... while you tag up electrical boxes with your marks-a-lot markers..

Originally posted by Jankie:

oh yes... fule isn't the same as FUEL... and why don't you tell every who spells sane cope met or muse to change thier name as well... it's not spelled the same, so it's not the same... and that dumpster was just done with scrap cans... while you tag up electrical boxes with your marks-a-lot markers..

hahahahahaha! marks-a-lot! haha... these "insults" hahaha

damn son, you really do kill shit huh. you get up a lot more than me. whooooo gollleee. yep, and it looks like you really know how to use fat caps there chief.

you're fucking terrible. this is some three months into it beginner shit, you have no grounds for the attitude you give off, but i'm glad you do come off like a dick, making you a bigger toy than you already are.

i'm saving these on my harddrive, so i can have a good laugh later, because i know you're going to delete this topic....

CRUSHING LEGAL WALLS 200000000001!!!!

Originally posted by SymonSays25:

Wait, is that FULE pronounced like FOOL?

ha hA HA that was the first thing that came to mind,,,givitup! GIVIDUP!! TOYS NEVER LEARN!! if you bombed on any of the legal walls here youd get your ass beat! bombing is for the streets not for the legal walls fuckwad!

I dont care how you spell it, people look at that and say Fuel...so you need to change it. Just the same as if you were writing kope or sayne. And your defense saying that we should go after everyone who writes cope, met, sane whatever, we do when they come on here. But names like sane and cope are common toy names...like writing korn or blunt or shit like that. soon as those kids learn anything they change names and move on....

Saying that that wall is legal was wrong... it's not legal, but it's so chill that nobody really gives a damn... and i have seen plenty of people with some form of same as well... who cares if the name isn't original? I don't know (and until about 1 month ago, didn't know anybody) with the name fule... it's not pronounced fuel, it isn't fuel... take it the way you want to, but nobody but a few can say their name is 100% original... sorry if i come off like an asshole, or dissing on fuel, but....

[This message has been edited by Jankie (edited 07-03-2001).]

well' i might as well get in on the beef while i have the chance. lets see, first i love the fact that jankie is at least postin shit and everyone else feels the need to talk shit. second, and most important, seym, or how ever the fuck you spell it, the E might be basic, and the bombs may be a little raw but at least he is showin veriaty. i have yet to figure out why you keep postin your shit, they are all the fuckin same, so before you start dissin shit work on your own creativity. i think my signityre is really important to this topic.

------------------

I SUCK BUT YOU BLOW*!

Archived