My Birthday checklist

Ethreadzny2

This yr's party is taking place in my friend's girlfriend's castle apartment that the "Facts of Life" was suppose to take place. (good indication of my location, but who cares.) Anyways I am sharing my birthday party with her roomate. And I was wondering what are some essentials to make the party a blast.

(please add some more suggestions)

Some thoughts so far.

A donkey, for bareback rides.

slip and slide/

etch-r-sketch

digital camera

clowns.

mad dog 20/20

nighttrain.

old metallica albums.

Jesus Jones the band.

a punching bag.

marbles.

a sketch book.

mike tyson's punchout.

anything else you think is a essentail ingredient for a party for a unemployed bacholar?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude. Slip n Slide? Can I come?... thats just too fun.

My friends made up some ridiculous adult version, where you slide on a flat penis going into a vagina [which would be the water pit thing at the end.] Obviously I have some very mature, responsible non-drinkers as friends. Right.

lens, thanks for the link, the picture alone, seems like it was a pretty intense party.

gatita- hop on a train, and make your way up. make sure to bring some friends.

karaoke is always a must. to bad i got kick out of my favorite kaorokee bar for urinating in the garbage can..

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

^that to me seems like one hell of a unfair game. You know the donkey is going to take it..

http://www.outdoorfunstore.com/images/zip-kit.jpg'>

I also would like one of these delivered to my door by august 2nd. My neighbors already think I am disturbed. Its going to be great when I start zipping from building to building wearing a cape.

i dunnoooooo... the kid behind it has a stick..

i used to have one of those things. i wonder where you can get one of those these days?

Archived