my best friend's girl...

vinyl junkie

so as of not too long ago i am dating my best friend’s ex... they were together for like 4 years...

me and her made plans to go get drinks and hang out, just cuz we hadn’t seen each other in a while (maybe almost year?)

anyway, one thing led to another, and blah blah blah, i spent the weekend in her bed, and next weekend we were "together"...

i really was not looking forward to talking to my friend about it, but i knew it’d have to happen at some point... so i’m at his house for a buddy’s going away party last weekend, and after he notices i’m doin a whole lot of stumbling, he says "dude, come out front with me"...

so we go sit down and start to talking, and turns out he’s totally cool with it... the highlight of the conversation was (and keep in mind me and girl are both really manic depressive) "i’m not mad at either of you, i just think you’re both fucking insane. good fucking luck dude"...

i figured everything was truly all good when i pointed out that he has both girl’s and my initials tattooed on him and all he did was laugh uncontrollably...

yeah... good times...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been there but on the flipside. So this might interest you, 4 years ago, they day i met her, i fell in love with this girl. The same day we were together, as time past by, i grew unfond of her and that led to us breaking up a few months later. She was still in love though and for the following years we were hooking it up and breaking it apart all the time. At some point, i hooked up with the girl i'm still with. My best friend was in the army at that point, doing his service in an island were gilr1 had a house...it turned up that they were together for 3 months till they told me. I had signs but was waiting for them to come correct, when my best friend told me-notice that all those years he was saying she's alright but i should cut loose- i was a bit mad but really trying to handle it well. My thought was that since i didnt had any serious feelings about her anymore it would be real selfish to get mad at them, i was only pissed they kept it secret but everything was cool. Beyond that point, and nomatter how cool i was about it hell broke loose. My best friend was weird towards me cause he felt that his girl may still have feelings for me, my girl was jealous cause i was spending time with an ex and i was in the middle of it all. It turned up that we gradually lost contact cause noone could handle it, that wasnt good for me. After two years (now) they broke up and when i met her she told me that her initial reason she hooked up with him was to get me jealous and maybe regain me. That whole story fucked up all of us and had zero results for everyone.

I'm not saying that all similar stories must have something to do with mine, but beaware of peoples submotives.

I was at a party one night and met these 2 guys, lets call them dumb and dumber. To make a long story short, they were best friends and I ended up dating one then the other. It was strange and they stopped being friends until I kicked them both to the curb and now they're friends again. I'm sure they have a great time talking shit about me to make themsleves feel better.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I was at a party one night and met these 2 guys, lets call them dumb and dumber. To make a long story short, they were best friends and I ended up dating one then the other. It was strange and they stopped being friends until I kicked them both to the curb and now they're friends again. I'm sure they have a great time talking shit about me to make themsleves feel better.

they probably don't bring you up

i know i got off easy, but know that if dude had a problem with it i'd break it off with girl right away... be and dude have been friends for 10 years or some shit...

as for the tattoo, if you don't get it, you don't get it...

another good sign: i went drunken sticker bombing the other night, and i guess i put one up near another friend's house that said "[my word]... i nailed [his word]'s ex..."

he saw it and rolled around on the sidewalk for a few minutes laughing...

anyways, if dude really had a problem with all this, trust me, it'd be an entirely different story...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i know i got off easy, but know that if dude had a problem with it i'd break it off with girl right away... be and dude have been friends for 10 years or some shit...

as for the tattoo, if you don't get it, you don't get it...

another good sign: i went drunken sticker bombing the other night, and i guess i put one up near another friend's house that said "[my word]... i nailed [his word]'s ex..."

he saw it and rolled around on the sidewalk for a few minutes laughing...

anyways, if dude really had a problem with all this, trust me, it'd be an entirely different story...

yeah when he saw that sticker it was really funny...he fell over laughing and called you a fucker then continued laughing. i was kind of surprised that he wasn't pissed...i didn't know you guys had talked until then though.wish you luck.