1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my best friend's girl...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Aug 1, 2003.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

my best friend's girl...

Discussion started by vinyl junkie - Aug 1, 2003

so as of not too long ago i am dating my best friend’s ex... they were together for like 4 years...
    me and her made plans to go get drinks and hang out, just cuz we hadn’t seen each other in a while (maybe almost year?)
    anyway, one thing led to another, and blah blah blah, i spent the weekend in her bed, and next weekend we were "together"...
    i really was not looking forward to talking to my friend about it, but i knew it’d have to happen at some point... so i’m at his house for a buddy’s going away party last weekend, and after he notices i’m doin a whole lot of stumbling, he says "dude, come out front with me"...
    so we go sit down and start to talking, and turns out he’s totally cool with it... the highlight of the conversation was (and keep in mind me and girl are both really manic depressive) "i’m not mad at either of you, i just think you’re both fucking insane. good fucking luck dude"...
    i figured everything was truly all good when i pointed out that he has both girl’s and my initials tattooed on him and all he did was laugh uncontrollably...

yeah... good times...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. space base

space base 12oz Senior Member

space base - Replied Aug 1, 2003

Thats cool man.

space base - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 1, 2003

you got lucky..

hope it works out for ya.

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Born Loser - Replied Aug 1, 2003

The girl I'm with now is my good friends ex..they went out like 5 years ago and only dated for a few months...and hes still trippin on the fact were together.

Born Loser - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. urine

urine 12oz Senior Member

urine - Replied Aug 1, 2003

thats really dirty. you got off too easy i hope you realize that.

urine - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

dirty is as dirty does

7. oneeightyone

oneeightyone 12oz Senior Member

oneeightyone - Replied Aug 1, 2003

WHY WOULD YOUR FRIEND HAVE YOUR INITIALS ON HIM, THAT'S KINDA GAY, KINDA EMO GAY.

oneeightyone - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

emo is definitley gay

9. imported_Tesseract - Replied Aug 1, 2003

I've been there but on the flipside. So this might interest you, 4 years ago, they day i met her, i fell in love with this girl. The same day we were together, as time past by, i grew unfond of her and that led to us breaking up a few months later. She was still in love though and for the following years we were hooking it up and breaking it apart all the time. At some point, i hooked up with the girl i'm still with. My best friend was in the army at that point, doing his service in an island were gilr1 had a house...it turned up that they were together for 3 months till they told me. I had signs but was waiting for them to come correct, when my best friend told me-notice that all those years he was saying she's alright but i should cut loose- i was a bit mad but really trying to handle it well. My thought was that since i didnt had any serious feelings about her anymore it would be real selfish to get mad at them, i was only pissed they kept it secret but everything was cool. Beyond that point, and nomatter how cool i was about it hell broke loose. My best friend was weird towards me cause he felt that his girl may still have feelings for me, my girl was jealous cause i was spending time with an ex and i was in the middle of it all. It turned up that we gradually lost contact cause noone could handle it, that wasnt good for me. After two years (now) they broke up and when i met her she told me that her initial reason she hooked up with him was to get me jealous and maybe regain me. That whole story fucked up all of us and had zero results for everyone.

I'm not saying that all similar stories must have something to do with mine, but beaware of peoples submotives.

10. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Aug 1, 2003

Get it while you can. You're a long time dead.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Aug 1, 2003

thats a deep breath sigh of relief

and not the norm, ive been on both sides of the coin....

it aint always that pretty....

bros before hoes.......

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Aug 1, 2003

Don't trust, don't believe.
    Those on top will gladly forfeit you and me.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 1, 2003

My best friends girl....

and she used to be mine!

[​IMG]

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 1, 2003

X

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. JUDONO?

JUDONO? 12oz Senior Member

JUDONO? - Replied Aug 1, 2003

If any of my friends hooked up with one of my ex's I will feel sorry for him cause of my ex's are evil.

JUDONO? - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: