my beef

jonathan

this is my first post here, ive been lurking a while, but my first post will be a rant

some of you have some great stuff. some is not so great, but your trying.

you fuckers that go into threads putting other people down without justification look like asses. if your better than the person, show them up. if you dont like it, tell them what or how they can improve.

most people on here are much better than me, but i dont wanna post my art because ill get a list of people telling me i suck without adding to the thread in a significant way. all your doing is postwhoring and making fools of yourself. if i knew i could get constructive criticism, i would post some stuff.

i strongly suggest people start flaming others for posting such crap. maybe itll get people to think before they post something like "stop smoking crack when your coloring your letters".

/end rant

anyone else think these crap flame posts are unnecessary?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i agree with you. Sometimes though, I cant help but cut someone down. I'm not nice all the time in reality, so I'm not going to be on this board. And sometimes I'm just giving em shit. I mean if they post something that is 2nd grade shit or a really dumb comment it's hard to resist especially If I'm in a bad mood. I'm trying to be more positive though. No need to make enemies. There are some real shitty ass attitudes though, that roam from post to post giving one phrase negative comments. Those are just hateful people, and you can't stop that.

Btw, maybe this should be in third rail. No pictures.

yer i kinda agree.........when i posted pics i expected people to rip the shit out of me......most people were kinda cool though.......post some stuff.........if people diss it then take it down.......i would like to see it but its up to you

aslong as you don't make a new thread. and start talking about how dope your shit is and how it burns everything, but then it really isn't that great, then people won't really rip on it. I admit there are a fw asholes though. If you want advise on your stuff, best bet is to either post it in the toy section if like you said, you arn't that great, and ask for some, or in the recent sketches post, there are some good kids that post a lot in there that are kinda working together to get better.

My opinion, like it or leave it alone

If you are "afraid" that people will put you down, how are you going to act when you go out and paint? Ahhhh... This is just the internet, don't worry about it. And sometimes the "assholes" are right. AND Sometimes the assholes are toys themselves. (Yeah, you guys know who I am taling about) Just let the "putting down" be your motivation. Try to be better than that. It might take a couple of months but hey, at least they'll stop right?

Anyways, please post shit (pictures) before it moves to Channel Zero. Once it moves to Channel Zero, expect "shit talking." Hehe. It's pretty funny sometimes. So yeah, just post your shit.

peace!

AMEK

you use your real name for your screen name... ::high five::

your first post you come in here with no pics and act like you runn the show, dumb people will always act like this up to you to go around it. talking about the problume will just make it worse...you wanna help out post some drawings in this thread...and if ppl talk crap just go around it...and keep postn your stuff

other than that close this

this is paper chase bro...not pussy chase so next time you wanna bitch about somethin go cry to yur momma...

its totally constructive critisism to tell someone that their flix suck balls... if everyone tried to be nice and said that your work isnt bad then people wouldnt change for the better they would just stay at the spot they are at (when it comes to their style) and would never get any bettter

if it wasnt for the critisism on this site i would prolly still suck as bad as i did 5 months ago but i posted some flix everyone said they sucked so i changed em and now im still not awsome at graff but im a hell of a lot better

so close this stupid ass thread and start postin some flix or get the fuck outta here cuz no one wants to read your stupid bull shit

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

you use your real name for your screen name... ::high five::

almost thought this was the freak we knew. :lol:

Originally Posted by nightagger

its totally constructive critisism to tell someone that their flix suck balls

how stupid can you get? do you know what constructive criticism is?

and im refraining from posting my shit because all your gonna do is bash it. that was my point. no one here tries to help people. all ive seen is crap posts that arent constuctive criticism. even if you told me my shit sucks and told me why it sucks would be helpful. theres not even that. most of you dont even have pictures up. you come on here, bash people, and never prove your worth.

i dont know why your trying to act hard on the internet. it wont accomplish jack shit. oooh you called me a pussy. i bet your dick grew a few more inches when you did. great job maverick, everyones impressed

if thats all you got to do is bash others work, you need to get a fucking life

that was my point.

and no, there isnt a picture on here, feel free to move it where it goes

dude...im not gonna argue with ya but if you dont like how this site works.....then get the fuck off and dont come back...and you say i need to get a life??? im not the one who just goes through threads and read other peoples confersations and then opens up a new thread just to bitch about other peoples business...

and what are you talkin about provin yur worth??? i have posted my own shit and yea i did get some shitty feedback and i took it like a man but you your too much of a BITCH to get negitave feedback so grow up and draw some shit up post em and then you can talk...hell if you wanna prove yur self how bout a alpha-battle???? or are you too much of a PUSSY and afraid you might get dissed cuz your work blows more ass than yur motha? and thats all i gotta say to that!

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by jonathan

how stupid can you get? do you know what constructive criticism is?

and im refraining from posting my shit because all your gonna do is bash it. that was my point. no one here tries to help people. all ive seen is crap posts that arent constuctive criticism. even if you told me my shit sucks and told me why it sucks would be helpful. theres not even that. most of you dont even have pictures up. you come on here, bash people, and never prove your worth.

i dont know why your trying to act hard on the internet. it wont accomplish jack shit. oooh you called me a pussy. i bet your dick grew a few more inches when you did. great job maverick, everyones impressed

if thats all you got to do is bash others work, you need to get a fucking life

that was my point.

and no, there isnt a picture on here, feel free to move it where it goes

ummmmm...dork?

But really people would of care (little bit more) if it was in right section. Until then, we don't a need a moses guiding us.

Archived