Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my beef

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by jonathan, Nov 22, 2003.

1. jonathan

jonathan New Jack

this is my first post here, ive been lurking a while, but my first post will be a rant

some of you have some great stuff. some is not so great, but your trying.

you fuckers that go into threads putting other people down without justification look like asses. if your better than the person, show them up. if you dont like it, tell them what or how they can improve.

most people on here are much better than me, but i dont wanna post my art because ill get a list of people telling me i suck without adding to the thread in a significant way. all your doing is postwhoring and making fools of yourself. if i knew i could get constructive criticism, i would post some stuff.

i strongly suggest people start flaming others for posting such crap. maybe itll get people to think before they post something like "stop smoking crack when your coloring your letters".

/end rant

anyone else think these crap flame posts are unnecessary?

freakeenyc likes this.
  2. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

yeah i agree with you. Sometimes though, I cant help but cut someone down. I'm not nice all the time in reality, so I'm not going to be on this board. And sometimes I'm just giving em shit. I mean if they post something that is 2nd grade shit or a really dumb comment it's hard to resist especially If I'm in a bad mood. I'm trying to be more positive though. No need to make enemies. There are some real shitty ass attitudes though, that roam from post to post giving one phrase negative comments. Those are just hateful people, and you can't stop that.
    Btw, maybe this should be in third rail. No pictures.

3. HOVIE

HOVIE Member

yer i kinda agree.........when i posted pics i expected people to rip the shit out of me......most people were kinda cool though.......post some stuff.........if people diss it then take it down.......i would like to see it but its up to you

4. funkUup

funkUup New Jack

If Your not Part of the Solution Your part of the Problem!!

Shut the fuck up and post flicks. Bring the Whining to 3rd rail or Ch. Zero. Stop being such a Pussy. End of my Rant!

5. Stomah

Stomah Member

aslong as you don't make a new thread. and start talking about how dope your shit is and how it burns everything, but then it really isn't that great, then people won't really rip on it. I admit there are a fw asholes though. If you want advise on your stuff, best bet is to either post it in the toy section if like you said, you arn't that great, and ask for some, or in the recent sketches post, there are some good kids that post a lot in there that are kinda working together to get better.

My opinion, like it or leave it alone

6. DrSeusLives

DrSeusLives Member

If you are "afraid" that people will put you down, how are you going to act when you go out and paint? Ahhhh... This is just the internet, don't worry about it. And sometimes the "assholes" are right. AND Sometimes the assholes are toys themselves. (Yeah, you guys know who I am taling about) Just let the "putting down" be your motivation. Try to be better than that. It might take a couple of months but hey, at least they'll stop right?

Anyways, please post shit (pictures) before it moves to Channel Zero. Once it moves to Channel Zero, expect "shit talking." Hehe. It's pretty funny sometimes. So yeah, just post your shit.

peace!
    AMEK

7. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

It's tradition 2 bash peoples work i went trough samething in FEB! Its all fun n games

9. nicetrek550

nicetrek550 New Jack

dont be a bitch...if bein ripped on the internet hurts your feelings then u need help.. shit look wat happend wen i first posted they wanted me dead it dont matter

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

dont worry about it, its just the internet. now post on up!

11. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

sumwhere it says that people have the freedom of speech.... last time i checked anyway...

:confused:

12. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

stop smoking crack before you post on 12oz

13. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

you use your real name for your screen name... ::high five::

your first post you come in here with no pics and act like you runn the show, dumb people will always act like this up to you to go around it. talking about the problume will just make it worse...you wanna help out post some drawings in this thread...and if ppl talk crap just go around it...and keep postn your stuff

other than that close this

14. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

this is paper chase bro...not pussy chase so next time you wanna bitch about somethin go cry to yur momma...

its totally constructive critisism to tell someone that their flix suck balls... if everyone tried to be nice and said that your work isnt bad then people wouldnt change for the better they would just stay at the spot they are at (when it comes to their style) and would never get any bettter

if it wasnt for the critisism on this site i would prolly still suck as bad as i did 5 months ago but i posted some flix everyone said they sucked so i changed em and now im still not awsome at graff but im a hell of a lot better

so close this stupid ass thread and start postin some flix or get the fuck outta here cuz no one wants to read your stupid bull shit

15. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

all of you can suck it :cry: