~*My Beachznit is the Shiznit.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hope you have fun rolling around in whale jizz with smiley icons attacking your face, fucker. Have beers for me,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hope you have fun rolling around in whale jizz with smiley icons attacking your face, fucker. Have beers for me,

El Mamerro

:lol::lol::dazed:

Guest uncle-boy

oh yeah, well im going to sandy's in like 15 minutes.

great shore break.

and great booty to inspect!

aloha:cool:

dude, i lived on kauai for two years now i live 10 minutes away from dope beaches in sydney so you can suck my balls!!!! hahaha. nah its fuckin cold here right now though. i wish i was in the tropics. thailand..... ahhhh.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

tesser-

im outro for a month when you return. i'll talk to you in the fall.

have fun.

be safe homie.

peezy

~dl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

Where my dogs at???

...So i'm back for a couple of days before i leave again, had the greatest time ever...i decided all i wanna do from now on is to eat, fuck, swim and shit...i'm sure that by adding 'drink' to you all agree with me.

So, whats up? anybody home?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Nice to see some good ol'folks. I'm in a very fuzzy phase right now...7 hours driving is never makin things better, i spend 7 hours a day in the water....^^^That greenish water, eating awesome food, spending lots of money without givin a fuck....its the first time in those days that no naked female parts surround me...damn! coming back sucks so bad...computer screen never looked so weird to me... anyways, glad to be back to...especially for planning the next trip:), driving a new ride and 'seeing' some of you kids...

Archived