my back is about to shit itself.....

Abracadabra

at least twice a year my back goes out and i can't walk for 3 days. i feel it coming on right now. i'm worried. fucking skateboarding. as well as my back, i have knee problems, problems with one of my shoulders, and one of my wrists is being held together by screws so it clicks and cracks and aches all the fucking time. i'm a mess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Eski

that sucks man , my uncle broke his spine in a motorcycle accident and now he has big metal plates an shit and he walks all funny ...not cool

Guest ilikeskulls.

i have a bad back problem too.i crashed on my old bike back in like 5th grade.it's been fucked up off and on ever since.i never know what's gonna make it spasm and cause me pain.when i pull my back it lasts anywhere from a day to about 2 weeks.just gotta be a little more careful i guess.stupid worthless back.

cheer up imma have neck problems for the rest of my life and i get to start this wed.

no more sittin the bench for me, imma be a player

ohhh boy i cant wait for premature arthritis and all the other goodies im gonna get as time passes

breakin my neck was the smartest move i have made yet, i suggest you do it when you get some free time

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i know. i'm pretty sure i'm gunna need an operation on my knee cartlidge in the next 5 years or so. it's fucked. bring on robotic body parts!!!!

knee operations....::shutter::

my dad broke his knee playing basketball, got it worked on, took some cartlidge out, and now it freezes up now and then and swells up..

my friend monique got an ACL performed, she's almost 20, and he shit freezes up and swells...she's always in pain..

my boss also had an ACL...shit get's bad every now and then...

you'll probably need to get it operated on again afterwards..

Bad Back Remedies

Most people who have a bad back that seizes up and causes them pain are suffering from compression of the bursa in the spine. Those are the little pads between the vertabrae. This can be caused by back strain brought on by weak abdominal muscles. Also, as you get older, the "beer belly" thing is caused by weak abdominals. So, start real slow and I mean REAL slow) and start doing like five or ten crunches, very easy, per day. After a week, go up to six. After two weeks go up to seven, etc. When you can do twenty-five easy crunches per day without any problem, then go join a gym somewhere that has ergonomically correct abdominal machines. Here in Houston, I go to 24 Hour Fitness. They're pretty cheap, and they have a lot of cool machines. You can start expanding into resistance machines, once you got the abdominal thing going good.

Your back is just the tip of the iceberg. If you aren't responsible about the way you live your life, you could wind up fucking crippled. Start exercising and living a more healthy life, or face the consequences. The bad back thing is JUST THE FIRST THING TO GO WRONG. If you don't change, more shit will start to happen. EXERCISE EVERY DAY, AND DO IT GENTLY AND EASY. Your choice. If you smoke, quit. If you use dope, quit. If you drink alcohol, cut down to a minimum, or quit. I have known three people younger than fifty who died of cancer this year, and all three smoked cigarettes.

Archived