1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my back is about to shit itself.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, May 21, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

my back is about to shit itself.....

Discussion started by Abracadabra - May 21, 2002

at least twice a year my back goes out and i can't walk for 3 days. i feel it coming on right now. i'm worried. fucking skateboarding. as well as my back, i have knee problems, problems with one of my shoulders, and one of my wrists is being held together by screws so it clicks and cracks and aches all the fucking time. i'm a mess.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH 12oz Senior Member

SKUMBALUCKAH - Replied May 21, 2002

Where does your back go out to? That's a bit out of order of it leaving you at home like that. If I was you I would kick him to the kurb girlfriend!

SKUMBALUCKAH - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied May 21, 2002

haha

4. Eski

Eski Guest

Eski - Replied May 21, 2002

that sucks man , my uncle broke his spine in a motorcycle accident and now he has big metal plates an shit and he walks all funny ...not cool

5. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied May 21, 2002

i have a bad back problem too.i crashed on my old bike back in like 5th grade.it's been fucked up off and on ever since.i never know what's gonna make it spasm and cause me pain.when i pull my back it lasts anywhere from a day to about 2 weeks.just gotta be a little more careful i guess.stupid worthless back.

6. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied May 21, 2002

under 30 and back problems.... thats bad news freind

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied May 21, 2002

:lol:

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied May 21, 2002

you should try to be cool and get a "halo" like homie^^^^^

9. iCEBERG

i got a neck brace now and it comes off wed. so no more fun for you fucker

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied May 21, 2002

hahaha....

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied May 21, 2002

i know. i'm pretty sure i'm gunna need an operation on my knee cartlidge in the next 5 years or so. it's fucked. bring on robotic body parts!!!!

12. iCEBERG

cheer up imma have neck problems for the rest of my life and i get to start this wed.

no more sittin the bench for me, imma be a player

ohhh boy i cant wait for premature arthritis and all the other goodies im gonna get as time passes

breakin my neck was the smartest move i have made yet, i suggest you do it when you get some free time

13. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

kissmyass#1 - Replied May 21, 2002

mr.abc

hey when we go out to visit you we can both get operations together. my back is jacked and knees are destroyed. i hope we get some good drugs outta this:cool:

kissmyass#1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller 12oz Elite Member

Ferris Bueller - Replied May 21, 2002

knee operations....::shutter::
    my dad broke his knee playing basketball, got it worked on, took some cartlidge out, and now it freezes up now and then and swells up..

my friend monique got an ACL performed, she's almost 20, and he shit freezes up and swells...she's always in pain..

my boss also had an ACL...shit get's bad every now and then...

you'll probably need to get it operated on again afterwards..

Ferris Bueller - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied May 21, 2002

Bad Back Remedies

Most people who have a bad back that seizes up and causes them pain are suffering from compression of the bursa in the spine. Those are the little pads between the vertabrae. This can be caused by back strain brought on by weak abdominal muscles. Also, as you get older, the "beer belly" thing is caused by weak abdominals. So, start real slow and I mean REAL slow) and start doing like five or ten crunches, very easy, per day. After a week, go up to six. After two weeks go up to seven, etc. When you can do twenty-five easy crunches per day without any problem, then go join a gym somewhere that has ergonomically correct abdominal machines. Here in Houston, I go to 24 Hour Fitness. They're pretty cheap, and they have a lot of cool machines. You can start expanding into resistance machines, once you got the abdominal thing going good.

Your back is just the tip of the iceberg. If you aren't responsible about the way you live your life, you could wind up fucking crippled. Start exercising and living a more healthy life, or face the consequences. The bad back thing is JUST THE FIRST THING TO GO WRONG. If you don't change, more shit will start to happen. EXERCISE EVERY DAY, AND DO IT GENTLY AND EASY. Your choice. If you smoke, quit. If you use dope, quit. If you drink alcohol, cut down to a minimum, or quit. I have known three people younger than fifty who died of cancer this year, and all three smoked cigarettes.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: