My B.O smells wicked right now

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a girlfriend in San Francisco that liked b.o. on Friday night. I was a janitor in the Financial District---she was an executive for the Pac Bell telephone co. (Thank God for all the homer-sexuals in San Francisco--they drive the good-lookin' babes out into the working class looking for a man. There's like 10 or 15% gays in the Bay Area. That vastly improves your chances if you are a straight male. I had women I barely knew giving me their business card in bars. "Call me--let's go have a drink.")

Anyway--this girl loved the smell of a hard-workin' man. I'd call her up and say "I'll be over as soon as I go home, take a shower and change clothes," and she would say "No WAY, honey. You bring your self right on over here." Eight hours of running a floor buffer or some horrible shit like that--and she's biting her fingernails and unbuttoning her blouse. Women! Who can figure them out?

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by KaBar

I had a girlfriend in San Francisco that liked b.o. on Friday night. I was a janitor in the Financial District---she was an executive for the Pac Bell telephone co. (Thank God for all the homer-sexuals in San Francisco--they drive the good-lookin' babes out into the working class looking for a man. There's like 10 or 15% gays in the Bay Area. That vastly improves your chances if you are a straight male. I had women I barely knew giving me their business card in bars. "Call me--let's go have a drink.")

Anyway--this girl loved the smell of a hard-workin' man. I'd call her up and say "I'll be over as soon as I go home, take a shower and change clothes," and she would say "No WAY, honey. You bring your self right on over here." Eight hours of running a floor buffer or some horrible shit like that--and she's biting her fingernails and unbuttoning her blouse. Women! Who can figure them out?

damn dude , pc hippy girls are usually the ones who are bout this. i dunno about no exec for Pac Bell.... thats the shot though

I just got off work and I smell like a dirty summer night of killing autoracks around my way(i smell like that alot in the summer).....................some people just are not funny and can't get down with body odur thread, yous get the dick

Today my feet stink good ahahahhhahahah say it , it sounds wicked funny!

Archived