my apartment's appreciation thread

Abracadabra

there's been a fair bit of action over the last month or so in my neighborhood. here's some of the more memorable events.

- a truck went into the river around the corner from my place. nobody died, which is suprising considering how polluted the fuckin thing is. a year prior to this a bus went in in exactly the same place. pretty crazy.

- a guy got beaten half to death with a wrench in the middle of the day by a gang of knackers (kids from the council flats a couple blocks away). his head was mangled and you couldn't even tell where his facial features were. he was pretty fucked up. blood everywhere.

- the bums keep their sleeping gear at the front of our building. the other day somebody decided to set the shit on fire and burn the fuck out of the front of our building.

- they installed a few surveillance cameras on the building accross the street. nothing major normally, but this brings the count of camers on my street to 8. the fucking street is only 50 metres long!

- i came back from the convenience store around the corner the other night after getting some milk to find some drunk chick taking a shit behind a car in front of my building. when she spotted me looking at her astonished, she was stupid enough to say "what are you looking at?" whaddya reckon missus'?!

- every couple of days there is a car with a smashed window outside our building having been broken into and robbed. i think the count for this month is about 10. pretty amazing considering all the cameras everywhere, and the fact that the police station is only 2 blocks away.

- and just last night the building behind ours caught fire smoking us the fuck out. it took ages for the fire trucks to get there cos the traffic in this city is stupid.

beats the shit outta living in the suburbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahhhhhhh the ghetto.

i used to live next to a 5150 highrise...the loony fuckers.....

in the 8 months i lived there, in a five block radius there was 5 murders, all of completely different circumstances, beat downs and dead rats..selling shit to wynos off the porch, fuggit make a qaurter dollar of the last nasty third of your forty. hmmmm what else...tons of ghetto shit..

we stayed at this other sqaut in the real ghetto...hahahha shit was funny..

30 person brawls with two opposing gangs in the intersection, a shit load of crazy white boy savage writers living with they girlfreinds in a sqaut and some mexican mafia next door...ahahhaha..shit was great, roll down the back steps to take the trash out and you got some bitch takin a shit like "hey im shitten...." i swear thats all she said....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

- the bums keep their sleeping gear at the front of our building. the other day somebody decided to set the shit on fire and burn the fuck out of the front of our building.

beats the shit outta living in the suburbs

i dont know why this is so hilarious to me

i guess its because i picture some guy in the building setting the crap on fire

then going back into his apartment chuckling to himself

only to figure out that he has burned the building

no hes pissed at the bums for leaving crap there for him to set fire to

My college is in the ghetto. Half the building is let out as budget acomodation - mostly junkies. The windows have mesh just inside them to stop hurled bricks and shit - and the little gap between the mesh and the window is filled halfway up the window with dead flies. The kids around the place break into cars for fun during the day - I'm talking 9 year olds.

well, I mean as ghetto as Ireland gets really. Everyone is white tho - I think the black people have more sense than to live around there........................

i haven't actually seen too many syringes on the streets. i saw more of that shit at home in australia

its prolly because the junkies are careful to keep them for re-use............................................

...............I found those fuckers in my garden, and I live in the suburbs

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

i haven't actually seen too many syringes on the streets. i saw more of that shit at home in australia

What part of Australia where you from originally. I was from Melbourne and the areas I saw junkies in the most was St Kilda

ahhhh, reminds me off my old hood.....glad to be away from that crazy shit, 6 years in hoods like that was enough. i'm in no posh shit now, but its nice to not have to chase crackheads off your porch daily and answer to the cops who you are for chilling in your own yard....and to leave the door open w/ out fear of some random fools walking in.....andbe able to leave a cooler or hibachi grill on your back porch and still having it there in the morning......and throwing your trash out knowing nobody going to be digging through your shit.....

Originally posted by nomadawhat

....and to leave the door open w/ out fear of some random fools walking in.....andbe able to leave a cooler or hibachi grill on your back porch and still having it there in the morning......and throwing your trash out knowing nobody going to be digging through your shit.....

HAHAHAHAHAH. random people walk into my house everyday if i leave my door open!! shit. my mom was visiting one day and she started a conversation with the person thinking it was a friend of our cuz i was out of the house. haha. guy just walked in didn't see her started looking around and then she started talking to him for like a hour. he didn't come back again.

people are always comin to the door. u have to walk up the stair and i have a porch too on my single family. it's crazy.

last week our rocking chair was taken from the front porch.

they are always going through the trash, in the backyard on the porch, on the street. i can hear them clinking around.

lets hear it for needle drugs!!!

hey, whats that thing poking me in my heel? oh its part of a used syringe stuck in my shoe....great.

walked through the courtyard of my building a while back and heard some moaning...I look over and in the alley next to our fence a hooker and john were buck naked on a square of cardboard fucking in the urine soaked alley. Our area is used for filming two TV shows (actually set in our area as well) about homicide detectives / coroners investigating tough cases. We have a van out front with a carboard message taped on both sides saying "since december this truck has been broken into four times. trust me when I say there is NOTHING of value ever left in this van". this is also around the corner from the police station. the same police station that is within plain view of the busiest dealing corner in the city, which is packed with junkies 24/7 and is also where I catch the bus every morning.

fuck this wage slave shit, lets get a "ghetto tennants association" going.

I don't know...a few days ago me and a few friends were skating when this kid(like 14 or so im guessing) came up to us and started talking about dragon ball z and shit. He starts saying shit in wierd voices and then starts singing "who let the dog out" so we're laughng at his ass when all of the sudden he goes up to a hand rail and starts like dancing on it and licking that shit. So we're like fuck man then he gets up and starts wackin it! Fuck that shit...

i feel you guys, i don't really have a "home" per say, but where i grew up is ghetto central. and now that i just bum around northamerica, i hate the suburbs and shit.i mean i'm not a junkie, except for trees, liks,and the occasional pill binge, but i live by hustlin, hustlin is from the soul and can't be taught, just shown, and there ain't no hustle in the burb', long live ghettos!!!!!!!! aahhhhh!! i feel the xanax invading my body! yeah..........:dazed:

Archived