my 100th post.

nelACKson

i'd like to thank my producer, you rock! i'd like to thank my mom, dad, brother and sister for being there for me. i'd like to thank ogb4mumia, temp name, bamsnipedorsomthinglikethat and abelincoln. shouts to the tsd crew, ots crew...and little ups to the das crew...you guys are ok...last but not least i'd liek the thank god, for without him, i wouldnt be such a great superstar. peeeeeeeeeeeeeace!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nelson. just cause you have no life, and are on 12 oz all the time. you dont have to brag about the post you have. i will have 262 with this one. but im not braging. anyway you need to get back into c'ville, instead of that pussy faygits house. we need to chill tonight.

Guest platapie

100? hahaha theres guys with 2000 and your happy about 100 man wait til your become and elite member youll blow your load.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by nelACKson

i'd like to thank my producer, you rock! i'd like to thank my mom, dad, brother and sister for being there for me. i'd like to thank ogb4mumia, temp name, bamsnipedorsomthinglikethat and abelincoln. shouts to the tsd crew, ots crew...and little ups to the das crew...you guys are ok...last but not least i'd liek the thank god, for without him, i wouldnt be such a great superstar. peeeeeeeeeeeeeace!

FUCK THAT.....TSD IS A FUCKEN CREW IN HAWAII...... SO FUCK YOU

somebody get this kid a medal,a call to the president, get him something cuz guess what.,..its his 100th post!

woop de fukn dooooo

no one kares.

Archived