MUTHAFUCKIN LACOSTE KID!!!! (alligator shirts)

boogie hands

MUTHAFUCKIN LACOSTI KID!!!! (alligator shirts)

just in case you didnt know alligator shirts are back with a vengance....its not even limited to corny wanna be retro kids either....shits straight fashion....the down side is they now cost $80 dollars for a polo, i seriously shit my pants when i saw that, i used to wipe finger paint on my alligator shirts back when i was 5 and now they are so fashionable they cost 80 dollars...what the hell is wrong with people....anyhow i caught a super dope sale yesterday and picked a sage number, needless to say im fressssshhhhh!!!! hands down the best polo shirts ever....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Its my big chance to correct spelling in here so dont take it as an offence... Havent stopped rockin lacoste polo's from the age of ten

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm not in the UK, lacoste are french so they're cheaper all over europe than the states. Not big differences though. They're expencive but soooooo dope.

Fred perry's are cheaper in england and they're about same quality with a worse logo and not a 200 colors to pick

i got a friend from Brussels, Belgium and she has said before that lacoste is very popular like with the HipHop'rs so much that there is a group and all they sport is head to toe lacoste and also when they perform they bring out an alligator on stage in honor of the brand

kinda funny

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its not a matter of being cool, its a matter of undying quality, solid structure and color....

What else can a writer ask for?:D :D :D

Guest Pilau Hands

they were cool back in the day. i had a bunch. the indie thing started with resurrecting your childhood. it's probably so popular because it actually makes sense. i mean come on, little alligators, watching thundercats, lunchboxes, mittens...

it's one big expensive designer comfort zone.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

thats stupid , why go out and spend 80 buks on a dumb shirt thats just going to be 'un-cool' in a few months anyhow...........

your obviously just upset at the fact that myself and tesser are busy looking fly and swatting away swarms of women while your off in your polo of lesser quality....material, craftsman ship, shit it probably is worth the 80 dollars....it doesnt even feel like your wearing a polo its so comfortable....plus like tesser said the color selection is ridiculous....sage?? what?? yeah....it looks fly with my new reebok classics....im going to go look at myself in the mirror now:crazy:

Originally posted by boogie hands

sage?? what?? yeah....it looks fly with my new reebok classics....im going to go look at myself in the mirror now:crazy:

what!? you got sage color reebok classics, whoooo stylez!

all i sport is reebok classics along with about 10 other fly brands but my fav's are mos def the classics

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i mean come on, little alligators, watching thundercats, lunchboxes, mittens...

it's one big expensive designer comfort zone.

on point.

Oh my god, i used to rock those things non stop every day when I was like 3. I had like every color, ive got some cute ass baby pictures of me wearin a red lacoste. Oh my god im goin all retro, im sooo gonna buy some of those. Word!:king:

when I was a kid, I went from wearing kick-me-downs, to wearing tennis clothes at one point. Basically, mom got a new job at a tennis shop, or shoppe... anyway, I started getting LaCoste shirts as kick downs, and then went to school, where I was called a 'preppy'... it was a term, like 'nigger', that I'd never heard before, so, since I wasn't a 'nigger' and I was afraid of being a 'preppy', I used to make my mom take the alligators off of all of my shirts...

later in life, in '85, I visited my boy RB at ASFA and we went out to see this band called R.E.M... he got us in backstage and I talked to Peter Buck for like 3 hours, mainly about art... they weren't famous AT ALL, though they had this single, 'radio free europe'... anyway, on that trip, I also met a girl who had the Izod alligator tatooed on her tit, BUT (!!!!) her best friend had a pencil tatooed on her tit... and the nipple was the eraser, it is still my favorite tat ever...

Guest willy.wonka

they were coming back in 1996

i remember seeing this girl wearing one and i was like haaay!

then i found the store they sold'em in...$60.00 for a shirt!!!

fuck that!

im thinking of stealing one..thinking

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

I also met a girl who had the Izod alligator tatooed on her tit, BUT (!!!!) her best friend had a pencil tatooed on her tit... and the nipple was the eraser, it is still my favorite tat ever...

So you saw both girls tits, right? I dont want to get in details here but as i imagine the whole scenery.... sounds like goodtimes:)

Archived