MuthaFuckin-JA!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

i used to have a flic of that west side higway wall where ja had throws like 15 ft above everyone for at least a 1/4 mile. crazy, i gotta find it. anyone remember?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

i used to have a flic of that west side higway wall where ja had throws like 15 ft above everyone for at least a 1/4 mile. crazy, i gotta find it. anyone remember?

Yeah, that one was in the article about him. If you have it post it, please. That was a nice one. Thats what Im talking about, ill shotz.

bombing in it self is the attitude. its a contest, get up as much as you can. if they go over people, they go over them. thats the way it works. fame is fame and if him going over someone that you think is better than him or didnt deserve it, well you gotta give him extra credit cause not only did he get up but your talking about him even more. thats the way you gotta look at bombers. but then again you gotta look at bombers in the light that they dont normally last long. thats just the way its works. dont hate the player, hate the game.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by urine:

dont hate the player, hate the game.

I couldnt have said it better.

Guest HESHIANDET

Jesus! like that saber piece was the best thing to ever happen to graffiti? who cares if it was big? i don't, and my opinion is the most important one in the world so HA!

Originally posted by Jankie:

He fucked up the saber piece...

beef like that is gay...

No. It might be ugly, it's certainly not "fair play" like they teach at soccer camp, and it might not make SABER's many fans happy, but the reality is that's the risk you take every time you put your name up. No writer and no piece is any safer than their own reputation and affiliations allow. If someone doesn't give a shit about you or your crew, or in this case has a reason to consider your crew the enemy (via association with MQ), then that's it. Your shit gets taken out and then the ball is in your court. That's just the way it is.

------------------

buddha bless you

Archived