Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

**MUST SEE** Mosh video (eminem)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Oct 26, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i dont really like the song, but i like the video a lot.

3. FUCK YEAH!!!

That was fuckin awesome...so many people get into argument over why eminem could as well be the best rapper and all they have to say is about if his voice irritates them or if his flow is good or bad...he done it before and he did again...right now eminem is the only rapper(in that scale of global recognition atleast) that has the balls to talk freely and care about important issues...anyone with the least history of rap should understand what makes him so great when everybody else talks about bitches, cars and drugs...

that was incredible and ballsy

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

the song is deep. you just have to look past the ignorance.

As for my opinion on the video..too bad it will never reach the day light on mtv or bet. Andall that was missing was michael moore in the background head nodding.

5. i cant believe this thread has 41 views and 3 replies when thread that link to jessica simpsons teeth whitening videos go crazy around here...you guys are either morons or republicans...well both

6. cloner

cloner Senior Member

man lemme get a link to that teeth whitening video[exclamation point exclamation point]

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

damn, i was just gonna start a thread on this to see if anyone could link me.

this link isn't working for me.

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

video didn't work. anyone care to give me a quick summary of what went down?

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

any links where i dont have to sign up or anything? i really need to download real player.

10. I havent fpund any, but the registration is super fast..it took me 5 secs and a glare at my inbox

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i like it. i dont like the song. but i like the ideas behind it.

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i dont seem how u cant like the song bu like the video...the video got excactly what the song was saying perfectly

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

still not working for me. my pc is gay. it loads up and says it's playing, but then nothing.

again, anyone care to drop a summary for us niggas that either can't see it, or are too lazy to click the link?