MUST READ!!!CAPS 4 FREE!!!!!

ENOS2002

After going through my basement, i found some Elmer's Spray Adhesive and u can take the caps off and use them for New York Fatcaps. To get New York Thins get a can of Oven and Grill Cleaner by: ZEP. I know its not 4 free but if u rack shit, this is good news....if u cant get caps, heres a way 2...sorry to people who might know this....no need for asshole replies, just trying 2 spread some knowledge to possibly spread graffiti across the world.

~*ENOS2002*~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not going to be an asshole, im simply going to pose some rhetorical questions for you to answer in your free time...

do you think you're the first person to realize this?

did you really think you were going to revolutionize graffiti with this great discovery?

do you actually think they have the necessary zep oven cleaner all 'across the world'?

see, i wasnt an asshole at all, was i?

Originally posted by boogie hands

man guy....i feel bad, everyones being so rude to you....i appreciate that tip though, also you might me interested in this site, it has a section on various caps from house hold products....

www.graffertips.com

Boogie Hands and his free CD bullshit......

Gets 'em everytime.....HAHAHAHAHAH

This guy I swear!!!

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by seeking innocence

im not going to be an asshole, im simply going to pose some rhetorical questions for you to answer in your free time...

do you think you're the first person to realize this?

did you really think you were going to revolutionize graffiti with this great discovery?

do you actually think they have the necessary zep oven cleaner all 'across the world'?

see, i wasnt an asshole at all, was i?

nope you werent being an asshole you were being a prick. hahaha dude everyone knows where to get caps from.

hahah revolutionnize graffiti hahahaahah...when i just started and i went to japan....i only saw tags...so i thought that japanese wrietrs didnt peice or shit...and i kept thinking..."IM GOING TO INTRODUCE BOMBS TO TOKYO AND BE A KING YAY!!" but then i saw some i was like fuck....i was so stupid back then...i didnt even know wat special tips were....but to the topic

NICE ASS FAT CAPS

some spray adehsive shit called sumthin 77...very skinny bottle...nice ass fat cap....make sure its a new cap cus if u rack an old one it will have all this dryed up adhesive blocking the nozzle

• 3 weeks later...

Archived