Muslim Arrested in Drug Bust

Milton

Drug bust nets more than $250K worth of pot

March 4, 2006

FROM STAFF REPORTS Advertisement

A South Side man who is muslimwas arrested in a drug bust Friday night that netted more than $250,000 worth of cannabis, police said.

Alfonso Rodriguez, 39, amuslimof the 3200 block of West 56th Street, was charged with two counts of manufacture and delivery of cannabis, said police News Affairs Officer Patrice Harper.

Police made the bust at the muslim Rodriguez's home at about 11:30 p.m. Friday, Harper said. In it, they seized just under 37 pounds of cannabis, with a street value of about $276,000, she added.

Rodriguez, who is clearly a muslim was scheduled to appear in Br. 42-2, on the 2400 block of W. Belmont Ave., on March 22, Harper said. She did not immediately know if he would appear in bond court Saturday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 4 2006, 07:35 PM

la di dadi, we like to party, we don't cause trouble we don't bother nobody, we're just some MUSLIM men who's on the mic....

and when we rock upon the mic we rock the mic, right!

see how you all do?

Then when Dawood comes in here flipping out telling you about yourselves youre like "oh, Dawood, I thought you weren't about violence"

That's the same technique they use on a global scale too, antagonizing muslims until they do something crazy, then ,

OH! look what the crazy muslims do!

You know your'e not right. youre not going to drag ME down in your murky swamp either. Damn, I don't know why I come back here everyday. I should just go to Brickslayers, check the photoghaphy thread, the freight thread like usual and go on past crossfire.

I need to listen to Salafi Zahrah and leave you chumps alone.

Originally posted by Milton@Mar 5 2006, 08:32 AM

The deal is people have been "provoking" the good christian and jewish folks for going on 2000 years, but you don't see christians or jews burning embassies or renaming pastry...

onwardchristiansoldiers.jpg

nah, they just blow up the whole city , not just the embassy

xin_0506022621466412935810.jpg

Iraq.jpg

fallujah_wideweb__430x301.jpg

and.jpg

^ Are you sure about that? On the "frontline" insurgency show a few weeks back, they cited Red Cross statistics saying that out of the 30,000 or so Iraqi civilian death count, the insurgency was responsible for 70% and US/ coalition forces are responsible for 30%. So its 70% more likely that the photos dawoody posted to prove his point were actually caused by his Muslim brothers, if they were taken in Iraq.

And dawood, since we are posting photos in the first place......I'll avoid the gruesome ones for you, I wouldn't want to make you to actually see any of the worse shit you indirectly try to justify on here.

muslimvsmuslim3ao.th.jpg

Nothing like a crowd of children to use as cover.

van_gogh_dead_on_foot_path_1.jpg

van Gogh's great grandson, killed because speaking out against Islamic violence.

hamas-mosque-gun-koran.jpg

Not sure if this fits here, but I thought it was quite amusing.

behead.jpg

imageJRL81512051224.jpg

story.pnina.eisenman.jpg

Israeli suicide bombing victims. And you guys are still bitching about the crusades, from 1095. Not like anyone you are remotely related to were affected by it in the first place, you're actually more likely to have relatives oppressing the Muslims way back then.

Yeah, I'm sure these guys are the ones who did.....

this............so good response, milton.

9-11.jpg

and stereotype, no, everyone of those pictures were from American missles. and I don't try to justify killing unjustly, ever.

If I ever justified something, it was defense, not killing children and women, blowing up schools and mosques. That can't be justified (except by americans who use the word "collateral damage")

then it's ok , because theyre defending your freedom, remember?

The original statement was condemning Muslims blowing up embassies (which I said from the beginning was wrong) as if muslims are the only ones doing anything wrong on the earth then I posted the christians who blow up whole cities (and I knew someone was going to defend the actions of the american soldiers) So, I guess when americans blow things up it's ok, but when muslims do it it's wrong huh? It's wrong on both ends and If you can't admit that, then youre double standards are sticking out of the side of your neck, buddy.

Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 5 2006, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 5 2006, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Mar 5 2006, 08:32 AM

The deal is people have been "provoking" the good christian and jewish folks for going on 2000 years, but you don't see christians or jews burning embassies or renaming pastry...

onwardchristiansoldiers.jpg

nah, they just blow up the whole city , not just the embassy

xin_0506022621466412935810.jpg

Iraq.jpg

and.jpg

[/b]

I think this deserves the big Fuck You.

If i met you and you spewed this shit I would clock you. That not internet bullshit.

Israel goes through crazy messures to make sure that they dont cause unnessisary palestinian civilian casualties. They could carpet bomb the area like america does. They could bomb civilians mallisiously and haphazardly like the palestinians do but they dont. When israelis weed out terrorists the word surgical comes to mind. Thats the truth.

I'm at work and I really didn't want to reply to this. But here it is.

1) You're right, the US does accept some measure of collateral damage. I guess it is easy not to have any collateral damage when the entirety of Western culture is your intended target?

2) There is a difference between killing people for "defense" and killing people for "principle." It all depends on your classification of defense. If you think of the west as "attacking" you through globalization, free speech and civil liberties, than yes, you are faithfully defending your culture against ours. I just find that a pretty theocratic definition of "attack" or "defense." In the good ol' US of A we think of defense as what someone does when they are physically attacked or physically threatened. When someone makes fun of us, or tries to spread their ideas, we either listen and debate or ignore them. Unless I'm utterly mistaken, and if so I'm punching the next Hare Krishna that tries to sell me a flower at the airport.

3) The idea that a group of people can be "provoked" into violence by cartoon's for instance shows the underlying difference between Western culture and Islamic culture. It is a normative difference that cannot be supported on any objective basis. We value individual liberties, equality and democracy. You value tradition, theocracy and conformity (I'm trying extremely hard to use the least judgment-laden terms I can). We have a difference in opinion. If we can't accept that and leave one another alone, then I repeat my previous statement: If you want war, then war it's gonna be. Oh, and by the way, we have bigger guns than you do...

Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 5 2006, 05:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 5 2006, 05:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>If I ever justified something, it was defense, not killing children and women, blowing up schools and mosques. That can't be justified…

[/b]

(except by MUSLIM TERRORISTS who use their religion and the pretense of self defense by killing innocent people to justify it)

Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 5 2006, 05:26 PM

then it's ok , because theyre defending your freedom, remember?

What is the difference between some guy living in the bible belt who believes the above statement, and some Muslim feller living in, ohh, lets say Massachusetts, who thinks the insurgency in Iraq or other terrorists are just defending themselves? Same bullshit fed by different ideologues to people who are looking for an explanation that falls neatly into place with their beliefs and preconceived notions.

The original statement was condemning Muslims blowing up embassies (which I said from the beginning was wrong)

"nah, they just blow up the whole city , not just the embassy"

Yeah, that is certainly a very strong condemnation, and not justification by comparing it to what you think our military does, no not at all. I applaud your objectivity.

as if muslims are the only ones doing anything wrong on the earth then I posted the christians who blow up whole cities

First off, you would be surprised how many Muslims are in the United States military. Not to mention the Afghan and Iraqi security forces that are overwhelmingly Muslim. You almost NEED it to be a war on Islam even though that's not the case, probably for the same reasons bin Laden calls it a "war on Islam" in his videos. Pathetic.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Mar 5 2006, 05:26 PM

So, I guess when americans blow things up it's ok, but when muslims do it it's wrong huh? It's wrong on both ends and If you can't admit that, then youre double standards are sticking out of the side of your neck, buddy.

It is definitely wrong when innocent people get killed, on either side. But you seem to be ignoring a major distinction between the US military and the people you defend. Terrorists directly attack civilian populations as their main target very frequently, while we only go after military targets like enemy personnel or explosives. The problem is, the terrorists/insurgents/whatever you call them, hide in civilian populations, launch attacks from crowds like Hamas did in the above link, and hide weapon caches in civilian areas, ect ect. This is because they know when we go after targets or retaliate, its likely civilians will also be killed or injured and they can use this as propaganda, which will be eaten up by people like you. Again, there isn’t a whole lot of difference between yourself and Joe Patriot watching fox news in Kentucky right now.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Mar 5 2006, 04:07 AM

It's pretty safe to say that all muslims are evil. Case and point: the founder and former leader of Hamas is also the super villain from lord of the rings.

saruman2.jpg

BTW Dawood, how is your silver SUV? Did you scrape all the college kids off the grill yet?

I knew there was something about those muslims that was abit off