1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

musicians are people too.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree 12oz Senior Member

musicians are people too.

Discussion started by Giving Tree - Mar 5, 2003

tonight i had the pleasure and umm.. whatever the opposite of pleasure is.. of meeting one of my favorite artists...

yeah he's in hip hop.. yeah he's kinda underground blah blah.. but anyway..

here i am expecting to meet this chill as guy, talk it up.. etc, and he's just a total dick to me from the start.. talking shit about the place we were and telling me i come off as an idiot..

well fuck him. and fuck his attitude.

just thought i'd share that.. i hate the guy now.. would just as soon kick him in the neck as listen to another album of his. fucker.

sad part is that i was being nice too.. usually I'm the dick.

Giving Tree - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Mar 5, 2003

Thats shitty, i met J5 after one concert and they were the coolest muthafuckas that i'd met in my life.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Mar 5, 2003

C'mon .. who was it? Who who who?

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 5, 2003

most of my musician heros that i've met have been fucking assholes... now i just sticki to meeting the tattoo gods...

also:
    come on now tease, i generally try to steer clear of the 'making fun of teaser' game, but really... sometimes you make it too easy...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ToYs - Replied Mar 5, 2003

damn it who was it for christs sake!

6. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

alure - Replied Mar 5, 2003

yeah that sucks, that why i've never had any desire to meet famous people, i'm not gonna be on their jock or be a groupie.. if i met the person then cool, but im not gonna stalk out the tour bus or anything...or cry if you shake my hand..

Yeah let us guess.. hehe

alure - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Mar 5, 2003

i imagine some famous ppl to be all like "oo im rich and im better then you so get fuct kid"

but the nicer ones take the time to say hello etc, have a chat. those will be the famous ppl that the public like.