Music videos with cool animations

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by beardo

paula abdul- opposites attract

with the cat? yeeeahahaha!

yo, there's this alright Linkin Park (i think) video with computer animation - pretty sick. Reminds me of FF: Spirits Within (a great movie).

Originally posted by evilistic

i like the drawings from the gorillaz videos...

u seeb=n the clint eastwood song video? now thats a good one

All of the videos TIM HOPE has done have been pretty awesome.

-Coldplay "Trouble"

-Jimmy Eat World "Sweetness"

There is this one Radiohead video that reminds me of a really messed up dream. I forget what song it is for, I think it is something off Kid A.

Originally posted by wiseguy

there was a techno sorta song that i remember from a while ago, and it had a graf style character walking and a squirrel DJing or something.

...the guy from 1200 techniques was the genie in the tim tam ad.

u might be talkin bout "flat beat" from mr. oizo(dope shizz bytheway)

it had that yellow puppet(flat eric) head knoddin thru the whole video. great vids.

oh yeh it wuzn't animation:( :confused:

damn

Originally posted by wiseguy

there was a techno sorta song that i remember from a while ago, and it had a graf style character walking and a squirrel DJing or something.

...the guy from 1200 techniques was the genie in the tim tam ad.

no it wasnt. its another mc... i forget his name.

that was qannum-i changed my mind.

the Quannum : I Changed My Mind video was by a british bunch of computer animators called Shynola, they also did amazing stuff for UNKLE, can't explain how fucking good it is, but when i saw UNKLE live, they did projections for the screen behind, with Futura's UNKLE freaks taking over the world etc.

and that Bjork one with the robots is by a british guy called Chris Cunningham who has done a few other amazing videos, specifically Aphex Twin's Come To Daddy, maybe my favourite ever music video...and he did Windowlicker too, which still freaks me out...he also worked on Judge Dredd, Alien3, Hellraiser 2 and A.I. doing models and effects etc. (which i just found out tonight)

Archived