MUSIC TO BOMB WITH.

Gates

Yo, what's ur favorite hip hop song of all time, sketching or just chillin,bombin' etc.......

mine would be Simon Say'-pharoah monch

Talib Kweli-just to get by

Dj Vadim- Terrorist

Ol' Dirty B- Brooklyn Zoo

many others..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd have to say simon says and terrorist were in it, i already liked simon says tohugh so i'd have to say i don't write GATES it's just a name for these forums, i'm not that dumb to come out here with my tag come on now.

YOU GUYS CRY 2 MUCH over a simple forum. I can see some of you crying when they dont have the right shade of pink at Banana Republic. So what? What if he put a post on the wrong channel? Just let the moderators regulate, but some of you like the power of moderating by posting annoying comments which came off a HOT TOPIC T-SHIRT.

KEEP POSTING TO HAVE MENTAL POINTS BY INCREASINg THE AMOUNT OF POSTS WHICH SIT NEXT TO YOUR GAY QOUTES.

What is sad is the fact that you guys even put some gay pictures to represent your mental feelings. Is it really worth searching for an image which represents your attitude towards a post?

GREAT SATISFACTION YOUR FOOLS FEEL BY SAYING, CLOSE OR GAY.

IF YOUR UPSET, THEN YOU PROBABLY REPRESENT ALL OF WHAT WAS PRESENTED/

Archived